ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my dynamique sx .....

clio dynamique sx
cheers ! its on ap coilies. its good on the front but needs to go lower on the back. to scared to take the spacer out lol

Clio 182 FF cup'd
I had an SX before i bought the 182, great cars! Mine had the 1.2TCE which was mapped to 130bhp! I was going to lower mine but no matter how careful i was i always caught the splitter on something! I have bought a replacement more than once :( Some pict of mine before i sold it.
P1030393.jpg

P1030399edited.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

clio dynamique sx
thats nice m8 ! you dont see many about, nice to see a clean example ! . . yer same my splitter scrapes everywhere lol . how low did you go on yours ? gone 85 on the front on mine. was the 1.2 tce quite quick ?

Clio 182 FF cup'd
Yours is pretty sweet too! i didnt lower mine just because of the body kit being so low in the first place and living in liverpool there are speed bumps everwhere :( The 1.2TCE was pretty good but not like i though a turbo would be, you hardly noticed it was there apart from the lower down torque.. once ktec worked there magic it was a beast! I went to the french car show and done some track time, it was very confident on the track and it the handling was amazing for a non Renault sport car. Have you ever done any track time in yours?

clio dynamique sx
oh nice one ! had mine remapped to, its pretty quick for a 1.4 ! can hit corners flat out its like its on rails ! i had positive camber on the front which really helps it stick! but no havnt put it on the track yet. saving up for a 197 f1 , always wanted one !

vauxhall corsa vxr
Remember mike rs from shell garage was a nice car and nice to see it there few weeks ago minus the plate, mines on ap coils and custom rears, looks good mate you got any more plans

clio dynamique sx
If anyone wants a shoot of there car let me know ! He done some of them pics including the first one. He's good at what he does !