ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My EP3 up from hibernation

fez

Clio 182 cup
Had this for a while but it has been tucked away over winter, got it out and gave it a well deserved bath.

2 bucket method , washed twice, agsrp twice and sealed with auto glym wax for now until I have more time to do more.

EP3 milano red anniversary

mods :
Tein suspension
mugen racing pedals
later phase rear clusters
Black painted wheels
Carbon wrapped dash, door pulls and switches
Black door handle window switches and a few other bits to hide the silver.

I have a Mugen Twin loop system coupled with a Mugen airbox to be fitted but im in two minds now so that lot may be for sale not cheap but they sound immense but its not cheap.

3.gif

2.gif

1-1.gif

type7.gif

its a little different and red is hit and miss but to me its the best civic I have seen and in person looks even better

c+c welcome it was dull so when its sunny I will be getting some decent shots

Last edited:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Looks lovely.. I fitted a Mugen Twin loop and a mates cars last week, nice and quiet on idle and cruise and kinda loud when you bury the go pedal

fez

Clio 182 cup
cheers guys, had a few people saying they hate red cars like for example the trophy and this but with the black seems to sway them completely

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
IF only it had a facelift front end :(

I absolutely love the all red seats. Are they the same as my Premier seats but all red?

172 Cup
I love milano red ep3's, my bro had one and they are a lovely colour when clean like yours. Those seats are class too!