ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my euro Clio

Status
Not open for further replies.
  clio mk2 phase1
well, pictures tell a million words, so here are a few millions words

clio1.jpg

clio2.jpg

clio3.jpg

clio4.jpg

clio5.jpg

clio6.jpg

clio7.jpg

clio8.jpg

well thats my car after a weeks ownership

next week coilovers and I.C.E:)

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
You could fit illegal immigrants in those arches and make some money if you visit France ;)

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
lower it 500mm and it should work a lil, needs some smoothing to make the bra work, just looks out of place atm, even if lowered

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
No, but it needs lowering....so aim for 500mm, and it should look good lol

If your going for the Euro theme on a French car you really need a lot more work i.e. lowering, smoothing, camber on the wheels, more smoothing before you can even consider calling it euro..

What are your plans?

I would say its not going to work as a euro car without £££ putting into it, in my opinion take it down the clean, lowered, smart alloys route...

Also welcome.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
the mistake you made was calling it "euro"

its not nearly euro enough for you to call it euro,
just looks to me like small wheels and a bra!

deck it on airbags, or coilovers if youre brave enough, and enjoy driving very slow everywhere,
and get smoothing on it,

perhaps get some OEM+ mods also,
dual optics,
ph2 rear lights,
cup spoiler
stretch on the tyres,

but atm, im afraid it does nothing for me, sorry.

Cars like this usually look 100x better when low.
I had a go for you, but tbh, even if you did manage to get it this low (which would require huge amounts of body work + custom springs etc) I'm not sure it really looks that good...

euroclio.jpg

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
would need airbags to get it that low,
with some other mods i think it would look good!

Something Not French
Your running Minilites on a Clio. It looks like a mini monster truck with those arch gaps. Try jumping / crushing some old cars.

M135i
does removing (having it stolen) the back side strip make the car 'euro' ? or is it the fog light covers that make it 'euro' ? :S

Stripped yozza'd cup
Cars like this usually look 100x better when low.
I had a go for you, but tbh, even if you did manage to get it this low (which would require huge amounts of body work + custom springs etc) I'm not sure it really looks that good...

euroclio.jpg

This looks terrible.... the rear end looks like the wheels have fallen off and someone's stuck some in the gap for a laugh.

clio mk2 1.4 16v
Without sounding like a complete tard, what is that 'bonnet bra' things purpose? Have seen it on a few cars now n couldn't understand why people had it.

Chav Rocket
^ prevent stone chips

car looks like this:

Clios are getting cheaper and are now the new saxo

Last edited by a moderator:
The wheels are too small, is that behind tesco in fstowe?

If so you wanna watch out, I had my wiper blade nicked and attempted crow bar entry on my drivers door in old fstowe last night :/

Ph1 172.
You might see me around Felixstowe occasionally. I work there Monday to Friday. I think it will look alright smoothed a little and lowered. Over fenders on a Clio?

Without sounding like a complete tard, what is that 'bonnet bra' things purpose? Have seen it on a few cars now n couldn't understand why people had it.

Supposed to prevent stone chips on the bonnet I think.

I'd rather have a chipped bonnet. They look stupid.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Other than the daft bonnet bra, what's euro about it?

FLMAO the cars not euro, Bra's certainly arn't euro either :S

Supposed to prevent stone chips on the bonnet I think.

I'd rather have a chipped bonnet. They look stupid.

Wow, im lost for words

It's pointless your paint looking good and having no stone chips if nobody can see it.

Again lost for words, you only put them on for long distance motorway journeys. FACEPALM

145db Euro'd clio
tbh you need...

Smoothness. Like so:
Picture036-1.jpg

and mega lows. Like so:
Picture040-1.jpg

Then your sorted.
Please excuse the winter wheels. got summin a little bit special going on next summer! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.