ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my euro Clio

Status
Not open for further replies.
  FF 182
Being in the "Euro Scene" and being in Best of Britain competitions around the UK in my old car, i have to say its not Euro.

As someone mentioned earlier in the thread you need to spend a fair bit of cash getting a car euro, nice decent alloys, deep dish around 14-15", wide, smooth literally everything on the bodywork, huge drop (I was on hydraulics), rolled arches etc.

Having a bonnet bra, small wheels does not make it Euro at all i'm afraid

Black Clio GT
this thread is full of fail, the car needs a lot of work to full off those wheels mate...
euro is meant to be clean smooth lines with an oe+ look, at the min it looks more rat tbh

1.6 Ford Focus
tbh you need...

Smoothness. Like so:
Picture036-1.jpg

More pics needed.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
In.

Wheels = Way too small, you won't go low enough for them to work.
Bra = Gay. Old hack. Was cool a few years ago though.

The fact you've used the work "Euro". An out of date scene, means you don't know much. Or you're a chav, they love that word now.

225 powered mk2
Everyone has to start somewhere, and its a project thread, meaning not finished, Looking forward to some updates. A good bit of slammage is in order though. :)

wow what a grown up response to a new member to a forum

sorry my wheels aren't orange and the cars not black

it's mine i like it deal with it

dont hate the player, hate the scene at which u misserably fail!

i wouldnt even class my old clio as euro, just slammed and very very wide ;)

*note it does not have tiny wheels but is rather low*

omnom.jpg

nom035.jpg

schmiddtttt003.jpg

Last edited:
  MKV GTI
My eyes!

Im afraid i am not a fan, although im sure with a LOT more time, money and effort it will look acceptable, but hey its your car and if you like it thats all that matters.

......... and please remove that bonnet bra or atleast use it as it was intended.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I'd say my posts are constructive. He can rip it out my car all he wants tbh, I don't care!

Stripped yozza'd cup
Again lost for words, you only put them on for long distance motorway journeys. FACEPALM

So you think he may have taken a long motorway journey to go and take these pictures????

I understand the purpose of them, just not why people leave them on all the time.

They look like mini wheels, 15's are nice for lows, but can get low on 16's with plenty stretch ;)

Whoring opportunity :)

NI9znGHK_original.jpg

YWeEUG-T_original.jpg

dmLucoRd_original.jpg

Last edited:
to pull off the look properly, need to remove and smooth the side strips, fit smoothed sport bumpers, get it super low and you'll be getting there

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
So you think he may have taken a long motorway journey to go and take these pictures????

I understand the purpose of them, just not why people leave them on all the time.

erm your missing my point bud, Bra's are not modifications in any shape or form. I'm guessing he's wasted £60 on it but if he's really not bothered about the paint he shouldn't of bothered and put it towards coilovers or custom springs of some sort.

I dont understand leaving them on, i own one and its only on when it needs to be.

Stripped yozza'd cup
erm your missing my point bud, Bra's are not modifications in any shape or form. I'm guessing he's wasted £60 on it but if he's really not bothered about the paint he shouldn't of bothered and put it towards coilovers or custom springs of some sort.

I dont understand leaving them on, i own one and its only on when it needs to be.

Now I'm confused... we both seem to be saying the same thing.

145db Euro'd clio
More pics needed.

they're coming. the bumper still need work after hitting a badger and te wide mouth needs some mesh. probably audi rs4 mesh to be a least chavvy as possible. should hopefully have some borbet a's with mega stretch. 8 inches wide, spacers + plus et15 offset. the car is a total work in progress but when its done....im hoping for a mag feat... :eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
dont hate the player, hate the scene at which u misserably fail!

i wouldnt even class my old clio as euro, just slammed and very very wide ;)

*note it does not have tiny wheels but is rather low*

omnom.jpg

nom035.jpg

schmiddtttt003.jpg

That's so awesome. lol

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'm really starting to hate this look, I didnt think I'd ever say that but there are too many pretenders trying it and failing which is just annoying. Also people slamming their cars and fitting cheap, s**t fitting wheels is even more depressing.

I dont understand why people insist on adding huge splitters on their cars to make them look lower, I was guilty of this 4 years ago but my car was that low it didnt need it anyway and I destroyed 2 custom splitters quite quickly

The orange Schmidt's look cool but poking a bit too much at the front for me, lose the splitter, french plates, laminex fogs, tints and bra and that would be a lovely example

Its about stance and wheels. Right stance, right wheel selection and very subtle touches to give clean but simple lines.

Will.Clio... nice lows, buy the coilies from anyone we know :D:D:D.. o and nice wheels... buy them from anyone we know? cliostu lelelel :D:D:D o and colour ;) trying to steal my style eh? u need bigger spacers ;)

Christopher... Thanks :D thats how she ended before i put her back to standard! i miss he so dearly!

danzooo... pft i was clearly not following the cliosport rules when i had this car, and it wasnt finished at that point so never had any put it!

;) bits from all the cars I like Lolz :) already have 40mm spacers at the front, maybe larger ones soon.
Need maor stretch at the back before poke and proper lows :)

aye thats coz stu ran big 195s on the back lol thats what i was running on my 9j, i gave him abuse about it but he wudnt man up n go to a 165!

you need about another 20mm on the front and 10mm on the back, then ull have good stance, unlike my man stance ;)

Lmao I know, maybe could put the front spacers on the rear and some new ones for the front, 165's on an 8j would be insane doubt they would even go on :eek: 165,40 on a 7j is about my limit.

Maybe 185,40s on the rears off to look at the tire stretch library lol.

And lmoa at the thread hijack, good luck with the euro'in ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.