ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My euro project

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Really love euro'd cars,

so kind of deviating in that direction,

oppinions welcome,

decisions are,

ph1 lights or ph2 lights??
rep sideskirts??
bonnet bra and yellow fogs??

would like to shy away from filler atm due to funds and the cost of good painting,

imediate plans are sport lights, ph2 doorstrips cc, cc back bumper with gloss black insert to mach spoiler, and pressed french plates,

just money atm :(

p1106091343.jpg

p110609134301.jpg

p0906091838.jpg

p0906091837.jpg

p090609183802.jpg

J03

MX5 1.8
looks strangely familiar... oh yes!
you dont need opinions on deciding what to do, have a look around at the euro cars and get inspiration, being euro isnt all about bonnet bras etc.
imo its looking great already and i like your plans. abit of camber and spacers will sort the stance out nicely! otherwise if you want to complete euro get the smoothing plans ready

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
looks familir??

do you mean from rage's clio??
was really annoyed when i saw that i had ordered identical rims,
already has 5mm spacers need to look into getting hubcentrics

J03

MX5 1.8
yeah rages old bus.

yeah get some 20mm spaces on or something, unless you like the 'tucked' look imo it stands better when the wheels are filled to the edge of the arch.

i love euro and i hope you can make something good out of it! its half way there, its all about attention to detail mate, things you do to it that changes the car completely, but when people see it they dont know what mods you've done ;)

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
this is ideal mate, the euro is a good look, u know u can get gb pressed plates that are legal now? ive got them on mine and save any hassle off the police as they are legal

BMW 330ci Clubsport
For a euro look I wouldnt bother with the RS side skirts. As you want to stick with the smoothness.
25mm spacers, smooth the bump strips off the doors and rear quarters, smooth the front bumper, get the insert on the rear bumper smoothed? Colour code the spoiler (if you havnt already, cant really see in the pictures), smooth the indicators and put them on the wing mirrors? Dual optics!
Oh and clean off the bird poo ;)

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
is this Rage's old bus??? :rasp: joking mate.. looks nice mate... but i think ur on the wrond site.. Go on euro-mania mate.. much better for euro'd advice!

172 & RSi
Are they 15's or 16's?

I love it, was gona get those rims myself before FCS but decided not to bother at the last min, looking at these pics makes me wish I had done :(

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
donttt RUIN it with a bra
and with a few trick touches it will look awesome and not identical to rages old one.

Clio mk2 ph2
nice project. 20mm spacers would give it nice stance, 172 headlights required simple but will look great imo

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Not far from looking like mine dude....

was really annoyed when i saw yours rage as it was just after i ordered the rims, not sure if you remember me pm'ing you,
and even more annoying is im getting dual optics and debating a bra, :mad:

going to keep the number plate there and get a pressed one.

theyre 15" lenso's, with streched tyres (took ages finding a shop to fit the tyres)
dont really want too much filler as the cars doesnt warrant having it done,
the current body work isnt amazing and the engines getting on abit.
only worth doing little touches, or ones that can be retained when the cars sold.

ill just get saving for my next project,

J03

MX5 1.8
if your having another project i wouldnt bother going all out on it then seen as your skint... just get the bumper sprayed and get the ph2 strips on it. and spacers, it looks alright as it is now

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
if your having another project i wouldnt bother going all out on it then seen as your skint... just get the bumper sprayed and get the ph2 strips on it. and spacers, it looks alright as it is now

basically the plan,
may for for ph3 strips
and dual optics, pressed plates
couple of other touches

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
it was, but it had different rims, big horrible mo fo's lol,

is yours the clio ph1 same colour without the front badge??

i recognized one or two from the lakeside meet.

bmw e92 330d '09
this is ideal mate, the euro is a good look, u know u can get gb pressed plates that are legal now? ive got them on mine and save any hassle off the police as they are legal

where do you get them from?? :S Ive been looking for some but everyone's like "ohh there ilegal now" and no-body wants to talk about them...:dapprove:

ye the 2nd car looks sweet as coz it's finished... the first will look really good aswel once finished, i love the euro look can't wait to see if there's any "Euro's" down at FCS! :D keep up the good work matey!! :approve:

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
25mm hubcentrics on the way :p

might have to do some pannel work to fit them but rims atm sit way to far inside the arch.

still debating the car bra,
its a long way down the list either way so ive got time to think,

next to save for it dual optics.

and i agree, rages is the sex,
want to keep mine abit different from his so im not going to smooth any of the front bumber and just get some euro plates.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
was thinking a different splitter would highlight the lowness at the front,

not sure if 25mm will be abit wide :S,

but saw a set on ebay for £50 and snapped up a bargin cz theyre nt cheap!

J03

MX5 1.8
was thinking a different splitter would highlight the lowness at the front,

not sure if 25mm will be abit wide :S,

but saw a set on ebay for £50 and snapped up a bargin cz theyre nt cheap!

the thick meggy one would do it nicely. depending on how low your car is already?

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
offset is et40,
but with the streched tyres i dont think thell be enough travel on the suspension to his anything. we'll see,

cleaned and polished her today, and took some pics when i got to the gym! :p
enjoy
p1406091756.jpg

p140609175701.jpg

p140609175702.jpg

p1406091758.jpg

ill get some more when the spacers are on