ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My exhaust has just fallen off ! could do with some help please - 172 exclusive -

clio 172 exclusive n
Hey everyone , long time no see.

Hope you are all well i havent been on this site for a while but still have the Clio 172 exclusive that I am really enjoying still .

Moneys been a bit tight and I have thought about selling her but then I go for a drive and it's just a lovely fun car to drive :)

Anyways moving on to the question i need help with . My exhaust has literally just fallen off its hanging on by the end bracket .

The middle pipe doesn't look to healthy and the back box has literally just snapped off it so I am guessing I need a cat back solution .

I have looked over the internet as I obviously don't want a universal exhaust on the Clio if I can help it . I have seen a few options ranging from the yozza / stealth / sportex / Renault / etc etc

I would ideally love a yozza cat back but I am afraid it is out of my price range . I have heard the Renault ones are prone to rust etc and not the best built , the one on the Clio has done 80,000 miles and what ten years almost so surely they can't be that bad??

So what are my options and do we know any where that does good deals ona cat back system .

I don't mind if it is stainless steel or mild steel , I don't mind what brand it is , I just need something that's as good as the original or better to go on me little baby that at the minute sounds like a cross between a monster truck and a Harley Davidson lol

I have about £250's tops to spend so I know I don't have enough for the best ones available hence the thread here :)

hoping one of you nice users with some more experience than me might be able to help a fellow Clio sport user out or point me in the right direction :)

thanks in advance everyone and hope your all having a great day :)

edit

i have seen many phase2 and 182 exhausts on ebay but not many phase1 exhausts . If i remember rightly the exclusive is a phase1 isnt it?? would a phase2 exhaust not fit it??

for example would this be any good http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19c090253e