ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My FCS 08 Track Time Video

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Why do you look out of shape every time you break at the end of the main straight? Looks like your snaking abit?

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
wow wee!

you managed to watch 20 mins of track footage in 3 mins!

:D

I wrote that as I was watching.

Looked like a very frustrating session with no one letting you past. Looks like you got a reasonable blast thou. Rapid!

Qashcow
looks good, sounded nice too when you passed me. i tried keeping out your way, i know your faster than me so cant see the point of holding anyone up.

its comforting to know i was taking very similar lines toyou though :)

Qashcow
oh and that part on the 2nd video at 7:09 was quite impressive just after youve passed me, think i have it somewhere on video from my point of view hah

car flies - well impressed mate. Good Drivin

Fuel Slut - If your car has never done that you beed to drive it harder mate! All the weight is transferred to the front making the rear extremely light and unbalanced - I assume Mat has some Comp 4 brakes which would help

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT

Fuel Slut - If your car has never done that you beed to drive it harder mate! All the weight is transferred to the front making the rear extremely light and unbalanced - I assume Mat has some Comp 4 brakes which would help

I have done a few track days and never had my back end skiping around like that and you never should if your in control.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
When your not chuckin the car about, your actually quite capable! Did you have a problem in one of the sessions??

clio 200 F4Rt
cheers for all the comments guys.

was just a bit of fun out there, giving her a thrash.

a LSD woulndt go a miss, just not in my budget at the mo.

Car had small issue towards end of first session, we got pulled back into pits and i decided to cut the engine, but it wouldnt re-start. Down to the crank sensor. They over heat and stop working, but its being replaced by a more reliable one as we type, so shouldnt be a problem for future.

Car has got 4 pots on, which was helping me come down from 120mph to the tight left after the main straight. Car was a little bit slidey at times, partly do to massivly heavy braking, and part due to me pissing about a bit.

:D

clio 200 F4Rt
198-vi.jpg

clio 200 F4Rt
I'm still reviewing all my footage Mat...but I think I only got you for all of about 5 seconds before you f***ed off into the distance...

Very rapid.

i think i have a bit of footage from the Saxo Sports Club session of you mark, but when i caught up you let me straight past! i was hoping for a fight! :D

black gold 182

I have done a few track days and never had my back end skiping around like that and you never should if your in control.

your not going fast enough then lol

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I'm still reviewing all my footage Mat...but I think I only got you for all of about 5 seconds before you f***ed off into the distance...

Very rapid.

i think i have a bit of footage from the Saxo Sports Club session of you mark, but when i caught up you let me straight past! i was hoping for a fight! :D

At the rate at which you caught me...there'd have been no fight at all.

A quicker sucker-punch, and I'd have been face down in a pool of my own vomit.

I wish I'd been more agressive now...watching my videos back is cringy where I didn't exploit the pace I had to push past more people.