ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Fiesta - updated quick pics

LY R26
I got the tdci version of this on monday, love it tbh. I prefer the silver wheels as I have the same colour car as yours but the black does look pretty awesome tbh mate, do you get 50-60mm springs from anywhere do you know?

Also lose the fiesta badge and get some wind deflectors from ford, looks alot better mate! All in all the cars coming aloong well mate.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Cheers mate. hows the diesel on fuel? what sort of mileage you getting etc?

Think 45mm is loweest springs going, may be wrong though, I went for these and they are good, although the front could go alot lower.

120d M Sport
Cant believe you put it on Spax springs, you can't tell me they've improved anything other than looks. Eibachs would have been my choice!

F56 MINI Cooper S
Not looking for anything more than looks, handling is already spot on, hasnt made it better neither worse.

LY R26
i thought that was the case with the springs mate, yeah its good, better than my clio anyway, currently getting roughly 50mpg on steady and about 44mpg when planting the foot, but its due a service so hopefully that will rise a little bit!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I would prefer you to suck my balls, but only if you make me breakfast in bed in the morning

I understand you have stated your opinion for the hating of these cars, but there is no need for some of them comments surely lol ?

My opinion, you drive a females car! :rasp:

Jordi, I have really taken to the ZS wheels now lol, looking for a set on ebay atm! :D

Fiesta Zetec S TDCI
i thought that was the case with the springs mate, yeah its good, better than my clio anyway, currently getting roughly 50mpg on steady and about 44mpg when planting the foot, but its due a service so hopefully that will rise a little bit!

On a long run I easily get 65MPG, it's bloody awesome on fuel!

Did you say you got your wind deflectors from Ford? How much?

Fiesta Zetec S TDCI
I understand you have stated your opinion for the hating of these cars, but there is no need for some of them comments surely lol ?

My opinion, you drive a females car! :rasp:

Agreed - imo the '500 has a retarded rear end. I always feel "fruity" when I see one... and not in a good way... I'm not saying you have to be gay to drive one, but....I'm just saying you can't be one who enjoys a nice pair of breasts.