ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first clio 1.2 16V

Renault Clio 1.2
My 2004 Clio (First Car) got polished & waxed. Also put the sport grill on it, changed the standard dynamique seats to the Renault sport seats :)

I need to lower this car! how long should i go.. ??
PI4F5560.JPG

Have the rear seats changed now too :)
10848011_765570493526933_8726363922827094632_n.jpg

New Bulbs and Fog bulbs in the car :)
PI4F5569.JPG

RB 182 FF,1.2 16V
Chalk & Cheese but love my 1.2 Dynamique just as much as my Full Fat RB182!
Yours looks a nice example!
Just fitted a set of Michelin Energy tyres to mine & what a great tyres they are!

Corolla T-Sport
Looks a nice clean example mate, depends what you're looking for in terms of lowering. I've got 40mm eibachs which are great, looks and handles a lot nicer but problem with springs is you'll probably want to go lower. I wish I had gone and would suggest 60mm springs as in my opinion that's a good mix between practicality and lows, hope this helps.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Don't go too low been there got the t-shirt sold it on. I bought coilovers for mine and if you have the money they are good for the fact you have that adjustability, but a set of Eibachs will do the trick. If you can stretch to it get new dampers as your putting brand new springs on old dampers and if you replace them its all fresh.

Iceberg Ph2 172
I really like this car, i loved my 1.2 way more than i could ever love my 172, first Clio and all that. BIFCAIDS and F0xy were cars i watched obsessively.