ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first clio!

Clio
Hi, been on the forum a while now and decided I ought to post a few pics of how my clio is looking at the minute. I bought the car about two months ago, its a 2002 1.6 16v dynamiq plus, which is the biggest engine size i could get insured on at 18, no idea what the name of the colour is. Got a few plans for it when iv saved up some dollar, such as lowering, tints, colour coding and maybe some 172 parts. Well here she is after a wash with megs, SRP and EGP. pics arent brilliant as they were taken on my phone.

DSC00125.gif

DSC00172.gif

DSC00171.gif

DSC00120.gif

DSC00168.gif

P.S Could someone please photoshop the side view, e.g lower, tints, colour code, Thanks, Mike.

Clio
Cheers, i know what you mean mate, i blew aload of money on my first car by detailing it :(. Il see how things go when iv paid back the bank of dad ;)!!

Leon Cupra R 225
Looks mint :) Only thing I would change would be the grill for a cup version. It's very very tidy, nice motor

al

ST on the way...
As said before Mike, looks great!! :D

This is the shop I did for Adele of combine04's car that's the same colour as hers and yours :)

bensoncup.jpg

Colour is Nauticle blue.

errr al, you may have just cost me a lot of money.

well, you may cost me, those turinis look great :) . nice photoshop!

great colour bud, course i am biased. i think you need this though if your gonna colour code ;)

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=183689

ill give you a good deal because i now wanna get rid!!

heres more colourcoding btw

DSC02426edited.gif

DSC02441edited.gif

new 172 bumper going on soon. any info wanted drop me a line.

jamie

yeeeeessss the 2.0l badges are coming off, just DIY silvered my own 16v ones before anyone and everyone say things

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
yeeeeessss the 2.0l badges are coming off

lies!

I done the same thing when I had my 1.2, leave them on m8! Who cares what the f**k 2.0 punks say!

Listen to you!- now you,ve had your early christmas present and its a 3.0litre.
Remember that just because its 1 litre more doesnt necasarily say that your going to wipe the floor with everything else on the road ;)

Clio
As said before Mike, looks great!! :D

This is the shop I did for Adele of combine04's car that's the same colour as hers and yours :)

bensoncup.jpg

Colour is Nauticle blue.

how are those sideskirts fitted to standard wings?

Clio
want to work on lowering it and making it handle better on some springs and shocks. Then i will get colour coding done, bought a cup spoiler off joshydee which needs painting and fitting too!!

Engles Mummy
lies!

I done the same thing when I had my 1.2, leave them on m8! Who cares what the f**k 2.0 punks say!

Listen to you!- now you,ve had your early christmas present and its a 3.0litre.
Remember that just because its 1 litre more doesnt necasarily say that your going to wipe the floor with everything else on the road ;)

lol your to easy m8

I new you were going to comment on that!

Lets hope your car gets sorted...if you want to stand any chance of keeping up with me...punk.

harsh :)

mikey those skirts like someone said are non rs ones like the man above me sells/use to sell.

got them off ebay but your better getting them from this un^^^

thatll be 5quid for advertising subway.

Engles Mummy
I'm pulling your leg matey.

Sorry my humour can sometimes be regarded as an insult!

I love you really

xx

i meant subway to pay me for advertising him mate, not you pay him, dont worry he is just joshing you, think hes on a bit of a high from the fumes coming from his new vee :D

what 172 parts you looking at gettin bud? (trying to keep to thread now :))

Clio
Cheers Clio G-B :D!

Ok no problem subway ;)!

Combine 04 - i want the whole kit really but i might just colour code, i love those none rs sideskirts aswell, but first i want to improve the handling by working on my suspension, i want bilstein springs and shocks.

Clio
Cheers man, occasionally to own some chavs! but i dont go often cos its full of coarsa's and vectra's with lexarse lights lol!!