ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My First Ever Clio Sport 172

The other day I posted a thread saying I'm new and would like a 172. After reading a few threads and learning as much as I could from the advice on here I went hunting.
Ideally I wanted a cup, but soon realised with my budget I couldn't afford a good one at the moment. Then, after a few days of searching I also realised it was a choice, a choice of a good engine and tatty bodywork or ok-ish engine and nice bodywork, so I made the obvious choice and went with the good engine. So I bought this for £1050 with 93k on it, drives perfect took 2 hours to get home so it was thoroughly test drove :D opinions welcome and tips too, Thanks.
Yes, I realised a tyre was on the wrong way around, was swapped after the photos.

EDIT: Forgot to mention its lowered 40mm on Apex springs and has a Stainless Steel Catback System by Powerflow
1zbv1j8.jpg

2qnwfme.jpg

igdi55.jpg

2nq32e.jpg

Last edited:

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Best Colour, looks clean although I'm not keen on the number plates but that's minor.