ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first Porsche...Carrera 4S Journey (Part 2: Ownership)

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
Well I exceeded my deadline of purchasing the car before I turned 21 but it took a little longer than expected to find the right one.
After months of looking I decided to take a break. Went to the Nurburgring in the 182 and met a Carrera 4s owner out there. Seeing one in person made me want one even more. When I got back I checked the classifieds once more, only to find this Beauty!
Rear pics for now I do apologize

Overall I am in love with the car! The noise from the flat 6 from the Porsche Sports Exhaust sounds incredible in tunnels and the overall experience from driving it makes the purchase all the more worth while. Also loving the retro modern look it has!

More content to follow soon!

DSC_7729_zpsacgap5ac.jpg
DSC_7743_zps9lnd7rwj.jpg
th_DSC_7743_zps9lnd7rwj.jpg
th_DSC_7729_zpsacgap5ac.jpg
DSC_7729_zpsacgap5ac.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Such a beautiful car.
I'm a bit gutted I never got on with mine as well as I hoped, enjoy!

Was loaded now skint, owns a Porsche!..

Fair play. That's a lovely car. I had a 1.2 Punto at 21 and yes it was s**t. In fact it was shittier than my first car, a 1.3 maestro. The maestro at least had some charm to it for a shitter.

How much is the insurance out of interest if you wanna tell?

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
Was loaded now skint, owns a Porsche!..

Fair play. That's a lovely car. I had a 1.2 Punto at 21 and yes it was s**t. In fact it was shittier than my first car, a 1.3 maestro. The maestro at least had some charm to it for a shitter.

How much is the insurance out of interest if you wanna tell?
Haha thanks mate.
Couple grand for the insurance, not to bad considering my age.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
I was doing quotes myself a few weeks ago as i was looking at one of these. For me with a really good driving history etc it was still like 2/2.5k and i just can't justify that anymore lol. Think my second car was a Civic and that was 3.5kish.

Where abouts in Luton you from?

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
Lacking images of the car at the moment. Car is in storage and will be receiving a full wrap! I know some of you (the majority) dislike wraps but IMHO its the best way to keep the car protected from the day to day. The wrap can then be machined polished to improve its finish so thats okay. If you were to change the colour of the car what would you go for?

Edit: Any one having issues posting pics? Mine do not appear?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Lacking images of the car at the moment. Car is in storage and will be receiving a full wrap! I know some of you (the majority) dislike wraps but IMHO its the best way to keep the car protected from the day to day. The wrap can then be machined polished to improve its finish so thats okay. If you were to change the colour of the car what would you go for?

Edit: Any one having issues posting pics? Mine do not appear?

Would you want a Porsche colour still or just something you like?

If it was me I'd be going for something that stands out.

Subaru, arctic 182FF
Looks stunning proper realistic......ish dream car for me.
Did it come in under or over your budget ?
Get some more details up as i am genuinely intrigued what you managed to bag with this
Owners
History
Mileage
Reciepts etc

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
Looks stunning proper realistic......ish dream car for me.
Did it come in under or over your budget ?
Get some more details up as i am genuinely intrigued what you managed to bag with this
Owners
History
Mileage
Reciepts etc

Regarding the car

5 owners
FSH all Porsche serviced
Every bit of paperwork with the car
Price: tiny bit over budget

Bonuses:
- new clutch and flywheel
- new tyres
- brakes and pads like new
- interior is freakin' mint!!
- every optional extra apart from sat nav
:smile:

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
The number plate is registered to the car and if I remember he did have the number plate on his clios. Wouldn't have thought its complete bullshit just maybe something's happened and hence the silence