ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Ford Racing Puma... Advert Chat etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Is it going to look really bad if I up it to 5.5k? :eek:

The thing is you guys think it's cheap. Someone in the market for one might think it's expensive for the miles

Yeah but you wait til he read what that c**t from Evo magazine has to say about it!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think it's gone too far to change. :eek:

In my defence the is actually the first car i've ever sold privately.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Just put the price up, people are scared of cheapies ... My 197 cup being a prime example:

Advertised on here, 197net & PH for 6395 and no takers, whys it soo cheap etc... 2 days on ebay at 6995 and it was gone lol.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
shocked-spit-out-drink-o.gif

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  120d M Sport
Far too much information to digest IMO. Just looks like you're embellishing it and comes across as a bit too much.

The car's history, the money spent and the condition should mean that the car should sell itself and render all the wafty romantic stuff unnecessary.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What else were you expecting in the eBay, Pistonheads, & Autotrader forum? Another thread full of skanks for the prepubescents to jerk off over?

Seriously though.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ebay, Pistonheads and autotrader yes so why the link to a thread on CS? LOL!

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
1) Starting a thread to talk about your advert, when you've had 8 threads doing the same, is possibly the saddest thing ever.

2) 5250 is 5k.

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
1) Starting a thread to talk about your advert, when you've had 8 threads doing the same, is possibly the saddest thing ever.

2) 5250 is 5k.
Did you not say t'other day that you were locking/deleting threads like this?? Pretty sure you did.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hmmm an advert chat thread... :S

Ebay, Pistonheads and autotrader yes so why the link to a thread on CS? LOL!

The link should be included in the OP.

2) 5250 is 5k.

1. Surely it's best to put all the chat and abuse in the one place? I thought it was a fair idea, it was clogging up a GC thread once it was put up. Thought I was doing a good thing.

Of course you can't discuss the car or price in the for sale thread so what's wrong with discussing it here now the advert is up. :(

2. I agree but I don't want 5k for it.

Did you not say t'other day that you were locking/deleting threads like this?? Pretty sure you did.

I didn't see that.

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
1. Surely it's best to put all the chat and abuse in the one place? I thought it was a fair idea, it was clogging up a GC thread once it was put up. Thought I was doing a good thing.

Of course you can't discuss the car or price in the for sale thread so what's wrong with discussing it here now the advert is up. :(

2. I agree but I don't want 5k for it.

1) Why does it need to be discussed? If you do it, then everyone else will want a discussion thread. This is the whole reason that the threads are closed.

You have a new thread about your precious car all the bloody time! Lol.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?639313-Fresh-Pics-*Frp-Content*

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?636658-To-Sell-or-Not-To-Sell

It's all the same content in different threads.

2) You might want 5250 but listen to what people are saying. Especially FatDan and DriversCarDave. It's just room to negotiate. Everyone adds a bit on so they can take it off.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I apologise, I did actually think I was doing a good thing rather than drag up a thread or clog up another. I knew people would have opinions on it due to the car and length of advert. Don't want to cause any grief.

I took Dan's/Dave's advice straight away and amended the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.