ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ford Racing Puma #160/500 (Déjà vu)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Price for #16 and #46? ;)

I sent Justin with the Evora the car of the year edition (2009 iirc) in which it won. Great thing to keep.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Always loved these since I had my 2 Mk ZS's years ago, just a shame they aren't abit more powerful. I had a FRP lump in my old mk5 ZS and my god it loved to pop and crackle :) Lovely cars, would love to own one if they had abit more go in them :(

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Had an offer for it already so i'll see what comes of it. :eek:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Oh i'm not but everything is for sale at the right price. I've spent plenty of cash on it so far.

Bought it cheap as a little project so I don't mind selling if someone offered enough for it. :)

Such and awesome little car!

Not a 320d
I like it.

I like it a lot.

Youd be bonkers to sell it yet, keep it for another year atleast, get it minty mint and then build up the cars on line reputation as a minter and sell at a premium.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols indeed. It's not advertised anywhere just the guy asked if i'd consider selling it as he knows my cars are well looked after.

We'll see! :eek:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Deposit taken. I could get used to this buying and selling cars. :eek:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Well i've taken a large deposit not gone yet. ;)

You should know I don't do anything without profit. ;)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Thought this was the one mate as you missed your old one so much....

​Guess not...lol

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I did miss the old one. The uniqueness of it etc but it's a 13 year old car.

I'm not sure I have the time at the moment for a project if I wanted it to be one.

Next? Who the feck knows!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
You're such a bell. I know what you mean though, I could never have another Trophy.

What you looking for next mate?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Agree with that.

Kev will but something VAG, then something French, then an FRP. Repeat x Infinite.

Buy a Z3MC.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I know they arent as special as a Mk1 RS, but I honestly cannot believe the value for money you can get from an Focus ST, especially if you can afford a pre modified 300bhp (with RS Clutch etc) example.

If the modified idea floats your boat of course

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Flol! Gheys! I'm not sure whilst ploughing money into my savings, buying a Focus RS makes the best financial sense.

It's funny, if this wasn't my thread i'd be shouting "buy an Frs you gay".

I've no idea yet. No doubt something that I can make money on! :eek:

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Flol! Gheys! I'm not sure whilst ploughing money into my savings, buying a Focus RS makes the best financial sense.

It's funny, if this wasn't my thread i'd be shouting "buy an Frs you gay".

I've no idea yet. No doubt something that I can make money on! :eek:

so another frp then :p

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Few images from tonight's final detail...

ygyzyqed.jpg

unuzy2e6.jpg

ugegamed.jpg

apusutev.jpg

apyzusev.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I know. Money talks. I didn't even really advertise it for sale. No fancy advert and shiz, guy just asked is it for sale and everything is at the correct price.

225 Cup & Williams
I know. Money talks. I didn't even really advertise it for sale. No fancy advert and shiz, guy just asked is it for sale and everything is at the correct price.

Same guy you were on about the other week? You should become a dealer ffs lol

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
number 3 on it's way soon then?

Lols, if one was cheap enough... nah i'll stay away from them for a while.

I've not been on for about a month and you've gone batshit mental.

I didn't think you'd actually sell it.

Lols. One of those things mate. I don't have time at the moment for a "project" either although it's a great base for one.

Same guy you were on about the other week? You should become a dealer ffs lol

Different guy mate, bit out the blue actually but no hassle and no messing.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I've no fricking idea. I shall be driving a Sport Ka, that handles like a rally car (wide rear axle and 30mm Ford Eibachs) for a few days, it's utterly epic in everyway and has 25k miles on it... but I couldn't own it even though I want to, a lot!

Titanium 182
I've no fricking idea. I shall be driving a Sport Ka, that handles like a rally car (wide rear axles and 30mm Ford Eibachs) for a few days, it's utterly epic in everyway and has 25k miles on it... but I couldn't own it even though I want to, a lot!

I have just removed you from my Christmas card list! No "straight" man should ever drive a Sport Ka (which the expection of Sir_Camp_Dave)