ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Full 2x2 Twill Carbon Fibre Clio 182 Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
  172 Sport
This thread's been a good read.

My two pence is that your car looks fresh out of Fast & Furious. Which isn't a complement. It is to all purposes a show car, so why does it have a motor-sport theme?

For the amount of time and money you have spent on that thing, you could have bought or built a truly awesome show stopper car. As it is you've impressed a couple of people on a Clio forum. Seems like a lot of effort to me. And judging by your reaction to criticism, you didn't do it for yourself.

You're an excellent advertisement for your business too, you come across as illiterate, rude, arrogant, and materialistic. I won't be buying any products from you. Which is a shame because I would love a good quality set of molded door cards built to my specification, I guess I'll move on to performance-trim.

You will find a lot of the negative responses you are getting to this car is due to your attitude, people are quick to hate when given reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.