ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My funny daily car

Renault Clio 2
Hi all, I'm posting from Argentina, and this is my unique and daily and multi-purpose car haha :grin:
It's a 2007 Clio 2 1.6 16v Dynamique colour Green Abyss with 98.000km

Mods:
K&N 57i IK
Port & polished TB
Iridium Spark plugs
Decat & sport catback
Double-action rally shocks
Competition springs
Home-made rear sway bar
Clio 2 PH1 RSI seats (here's called Clio Sport 1.6 16v)

With only exhaust and spark plug mods, dyno throws 107bhp 😌:up:
I've raced three trackdays and a few times on drag races: in 402mts the best time I've done was 17,04s with 30rt and 12,32 in 250mts... the car can go better and quickly, but the problem it's between the steering wheel and the seat 😂😂

The pics:

On trackdays
Mk41Odsd

Nq7trhbJ

A cai removing FL foglight
umLrmoA0

With black rims

HqLRSDJN

518msiD7

Rear light mod
WAkgFogJ

Difference between RSI/Sport and Dynamique seats (left RSI, right OEM)
kNyte9f7

Qnyke0Z1

Rear sway bar
oLGvbPWZ

With a friend's 172 PH2
SCAIF9hF

And the actually looks... tinted windows and grey rims
6NogW0JY

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Car looks great and love the colour. Why didnt we get that colour here in the UK ?
Also find it brilliant looking at the regional changes - yours has the ph1 dash and ph2 exterior.

Renault Clio 2
Love seeing pictures from other countries. Car looks nice :smile:

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks! Me too, it's so interesting seein other automotive cultures.

Car looks great and love the colour. Why didnt we get that colour here in the UK ?
Also find it brilliant looking at the regional changes - yours has the ph1 dash and ph2 exterior.

Thanks optical. The colour is too strange, I've seen two Clio's with this paint (one is mine). In Megane I or R19 is common to see it. It's as if would have a green background and top layers of blue and purple metallic. In the night looks like dark blue or black, and according the sunlight looks like green or violet; it's pearl.

The only Clio that have PH2 dash it's the 172, the others versions have the PH1 dash, from 2001 to 2015.
Also, we have 250 Williams, 50 PH2 172 (more or less, all 2004) and only 101 PH1 172 (all 2001): 33 yellow, 33 red, 33 black and only 1 silver. We don't have 182, thropy, cup, ragnotti, with sunroof, Clio 3, Clio 4, etc. There's a low-cost model of Clio 2 refurbished that's been sold as a new car called Clio MIO.