ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My gay Day with Gray and his R26 (many many pics)

S4 Avant
Mr Gray came over this morning to get his meg detailed. A very nice car it is indeed, much better than any clio, in every way shape and form :dapprove:

So anyway, the car was relatively clean before we started. Just bugs and general road crap on it.

DSC01494Large.jpg

DSC01495Large.jpg

DSC01499Large.jpg

We set to work on it with a bucket, and some shampoo.
...and were left with this

DSC01504Large.jpg

DSC01509Large.jpg

Next up was the clay. As said, it had only been PC'd by it's owner a few months ago, so we expected it to be very clean. Which it was. Worst areas were on the bottom of the doors, and rear bumper.

DSC01511Large.jpg

DSC01514Large.jpg

After claying, it was washed again

DSC01542Large.jpg

Kieran then tried to get some dirt out of the corners of the bumper inserts. Rather than pick away, he thought he'd remove them instead. Jesus Christ what a mess.

DSC01517Large.jpg

DSC01525Large.jpg

So that was cleaned up, while Kieran did his best Megane impression

DSC01539Large.jpg

It was then onto the wheels, which were heavily caked in brake dust.

DSC01543Large.jpg

...and cleaned

DSC01547Large.jpg

DSC01557Large.jpg

After the wheels were done, engine bay and plastics were cleaned up.

DSC01567Large.jpg

DSC01571Large.jpg

Then the tailpipes polished...

DSC01562Large.jpg

The car was then brought under the decking, to get taped up for polish

DSC01589Large.jpg

DSC01591Large.jpg

I cracked out the DA and gave it a once over. As it had already been machined polished recently swirls were minimal and I'll be honest, I couldn't be arsed to get any decent level of correction, I just blasted over it.

DSC01598Large.jpg

DSC01604Large.jpg

Quick pic of mine

DSC01642Large.jpg

Kieran laid on the EGP after I buffed each pannel off, then it was onto the wax. Oh the wax.

DSC01631Large.jpg

DSC01647Large.jpg

Waxed up ^

and buffed off

DSC01653Large.jpg

DSC01661Large.jpg

All finished! Got it done very quickly actually, whole process took 4 and half hours. The joys of having some one to help!

One shiney Megane:

DSC01669Large.jpg

One ditched bean:

DSC01700Large.jpg

We then went off and took a few photos at local hot spots. Just to prove to the internet how good I am.

DSC01707Large.jpg

DSC01715Large.jpg

DSC01718Large.jpg

DSC01726Large.jpg

DSC01731Large.jpg

DSC01758Large.jpg

DSC01760Large.jpg

DSC01768Large.jpg

DSC01779Large.jpg

DSC01782Large.jpg

Comments welcome.

Megane 225 F1
Nice pics. Wish I had motivation to clean my car like that. Got as far as polishing today and then couldn't be bothered to do anything else. (I don't actually have anything else to put on it though)

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
DSC01726Large.jpg

FLOL quick story about this spot, went for a drive with the mrs in my old integra, it started to suffer with a sticky rear caliper that day so wasnt the best of drives.
anyway we pull over just here as she pretty much a freak when the mood hits her its anywhere anytime so weve pulled over here parked the teg facing the fence and went for a walk down the other side of the road down the path past the rocks.
find a spot and crack on have a pic actually not a naughty one just one in the act. come to the end didnt have no tissues on me so wipe the lenth and the mess off with my hand and would wet wipe it when i get back to the car.
walking back up the hill she puts her hand round me i say no dont itll be obvious what weve been doing if anyones up there.
come to the top of the path and see my car in the middle of the road (i belive its a 60 limit) so was abit like wtf theres also a police man shiiiiit the police man comes over and asks what ive been doing, thinking on the spot i say the mrs gets travel sickness so went for a walk.
he says thats all well and good weve phoned your parents they didnt know why youd be over here, im pappin it at this point.
the guy says he thought id jumped the barrier and killed myself in the quarry or something just as he says that my mums calls me worried sick i explain the situation all is good.

turns out the caliper was real hot and cooled and the brake slackend off so the teg went rolling down onto the road.
i shook the cops hand with my spunk hand on on the way we went. funny as f**k and a damn good shag.

Titanium 182
FLOL quick story about this spot, went for a drive with the mrs in my old integra, it started to suffer with a sticky rear caliper that day so wasnt the best of drives.
anyway we pull over just here as she pretty much a freak when the mood hits her its anywhere anytime so weve pulled over here parked the teg facing the fence and went for a walk down the other side of the road down the path past the rocks.
find a spot and crack on have a pic actually not a naughty one just one in the act. come to the end didnt have no tissues on me so wipe the lenth and the mess off with my hand and would wet wipe it when i get back to the car.
walking back up the hill she puts her hand round me i say no dont itll be obvious what weve been doing if anyones up there.
come to the top of the path and see my car in the middle of the road (i belive its a 60 limit) so was abit like wtf theres also a police man shiiiiit the police man comes over and asks what ive been doing, thinking on the spot i say the mrs gets travel sickness so went for a walk.
he says thats all well and good weve phoned your parents they didnt know why youd be over here, im pappin it at this point.
the guy says he thought id jumped the barrier and killed myself in the quarry or something just as he says that my mums calls me worried sick i explain the situation all is good.

turns out the caliper was real hot and cooled and the brake slackend off so the teg went rolling down onto the road.
i shook the cops hand with my spunk hand on on the way we went. funny as f**k and a damn good shag.

LMFAO!!