ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My GB (oops RB) 182 lard spec

GB 182 FF
Well I picked it up yesterday, its a high miler but its got the history required (unlike many with even 1/4 of the miles) and it feels like a new car.

What a giggle these stupid cars are :) I wasnt sure even after numerous test drives, but getting out in it on my own has proven to be most satisfactory :) does the mpg I wanted/expected when cruising at 70mph so its ticked all boxes.... oh and the Mrs loved showing some youth whos boss when she went shopping lol.

SAM_0915.png

SAM_0916.png

SAM_0918.png

SAM_0920.png

Few niggles like leaking headlight washers and a melted wheel but they are easy/cheap to fix :)

Only 'plans' are to get a nasty set of 15's and put winter rubber on there and maybe look at the brakes since they feel a little wooly (although passed an MOT last week). Oh and to stripe it lol, I know many hate them but if I'm going to have a ghey blue clio I might aswell fully chav it up :p (no thats not being deliberately controversial, its just how I feel about the naughty little slut)

My previous car to this was a VX220 and I have to say the 182 feels faster and much nicer than the 2.2 N/A does/did. Just need to get it on track to see how it behaves there, but I imagine its going to be just as much fun :)

Da

Less
Looks like you've got a good 'un there mate.

Stupid fun on track, I used to love my RB! :)