ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My german 182

Do you in germany also have the rule that your insurance is depending of how old you are, in the Netherlands it's so that if you're 19 you have to pay 60% more and when you're 22 30% more and 24 and above the normal level. And they have a so called black list for cars who have to pay extra a kind of risk factor, young people allways want a fast car like a golf gti or something like that so that increases the insurance more.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Sirius said:
You loose too much in acceleration with 215/40. I don't know the english word for it, but if you calculate the size of the complete rim, you will find out that 35 makes the rim smaller and faster in acceleration. The size is nearly the same as on the original 16s. :)

You mean 'rolling radius'

:)

Have you even been to the pfingst treffen am Gronau??? a lot of nice Reno over there, this one was also a creation that was there.
rtc

dk

911 GTS Cab
you can't be sirius?;)

anyway, love the car, and I used to live in Herrenberg near Stuttgart which isn't very far from where you are!

Welcome to the club.

Clio 182 liquid yellow
F 16Valve said:
Have you even been to the pfingst treffen am Gronau??? a lot of nice Reno over there, this one was also a creation that was there.
rtc

Yes I was there once. And I know this guy. He is in the german forum i write all the time. This is a 1.4 16V with a complete 172 Bodykit, a Espace Splitter and BMW 5series lights. House of kolor paint and a aluminium rollcage.

And yes its the same in insurance in germany. You pay for how old you are and how fast your car is. A clio 172 or 182 is as expensive as an 330i BMW or an Audi A8 4.2l.

@carbon copy: Thanx for the the word, next time I will know ;)