ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Girlfriends Clio

Clio, Rover 25
Wee update bbs are refurbed now, polished lips and graffite centres (picture doesnt do justice, paint is actually darker but because of lighting looks brighter) Now saving for new tyres :)

2012-02-11185534.jpg

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
now get them wrapped in some rubber and on the car spaced out (as i presume these are the 6.5 J ones that came on the golf..... and if they are did you remember to the centre bored out so it will fit a renault hub?)

Clio, Rover 25
Never even thought of that Whiskerz16v.. But the boy who done the refurb works at alloys as a profession and is a mate, so if they need bored out hel probs do it no problem.. What spacing should i go for as i dont have a notion about that at all?

Seat Ibiza
Some of this stuff is REALLY opinionated!!! Gess!!

I love it!!(But then I am a girl!) Ive just brought my 2nd Clio a 54 plate, flame red one, I love what you've done to it! Dont forget to keep it polished up :)

Clio, Rover 25
Few shots yesterday evening at the Titanic Quarter in Belfast for themed shot of the month which is "Urban" (if it counts as Urban)

DSC_0221.jpg

DSC_0241.jpg

DSC_0245.jpg

DSC_0247.jpg

Not much of an update except you can see the twin Pioneer subwoofer box in the boot and the stickerbombed surround. A few updates to be made shortly which we started today for the Ultimate Car Show in Larne for 29th March so I will post up closer to the time..

172 Hillclimb/Sprint
Illegal number plates dont impress me at all sorry. It really bugs me there is only 3 legal font types. Sigh.

Clio, Rover 25
Illegal number plates dont impress me at all sorry. It really bugs me there is only 3 legal font types. Sigh.

Theyve been off from January for MOT mate, ones that are on atm are rotten so going to get a new, clean, legal set (maybe slightly smaller at front)

i like it matey, its individual. alot of the NSX/V6/PORSCHE/PAGANI owners on here love a put down, hell i do when its merited but you've turned that into a good little show car, RS front grills, sort the plates and black splitter it would look bang on the money.

Clio, Rover 25
i like it matey, its individual. alot of the NSX/V6/PORSCHE/PAGANI owners on here love a put down, hell i do when its merited but you've turned that into a good little show car, RS front grills, sort the plates and black splitter it would look bang on the money.

Plates will be sorted, grill was took off and painted yesterday (just waiting to laquer it) and grills will be got when i can find them a cheaper money than whats on ebay atm

Clio, Rover 25
So i got the splitter resprayed and quickly put on, front badge sprayed graphite, put on borbet a's and raised a bit.. What yas think of the wheels? Havnt bought them yet just testing the views on them. Photos are of the Ultimate Car Show today in Larne

DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0305.jpg

Clio, Rover 25
Oh and finally got a RS grill late last night, debating whether to spray it black to match splitter... Opinions aswell?

Mk3 clio 1.5
At first i was like not again, but you seen to have recovered well although as stated theres a few things i dont like:

Number plates, Tints, Sticker bomb, 6x9's (just asking to get broke into) and i dont think the wheels suit to well :/

Clio, Rover 25
At first i was like not again, but you seen to have recovered well although as stated theres a few things i dont like:

Number plates, Tints, Sticker bomb, 6x9's (just asking to get broke into) and i dont think the wheels suit to well :/

Something different which she wants.. Bbs are now out the window, see too many clios with them on so testing the borbets and alot of good views where heard.. Side skirts are to go back on when they get fixed (got destroyed being so low), new numb plates to be ordered, rs grill got (debating to spray gloss black)

Clio, Rover 25
Got the car fully valeted

2012-06-30190555.jpg

2012-06-30190604.jpg

2012-06-30190616.jpg

2012-06-30190626.jpg

2012-06-30190643.jpg

Ive also finally added the RS grill.

Next up is (before next UCS):
Legal pressed plates (metros are getting a bit borring)
Side skirts resprayed and put back on
Exhaust fixed (broke off bracket)
Back badge put back on (has been sprayed graffite also)

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Needs a Dynamique spoiler or, if you can get your hands on one, a cup spoiler.

Oh and colour code the boot button if you're doing the diamond graphite also imo.

A lot better than initial posts however...

Really like the exterior pics on this page. Keep the Borbet's, they suit it! Not to everyones taste, granted, but you said your girlfriend wanted something different, that's what she's got!

Oh, one more thing, I like the mod that you've done to the accelerator pedal, try the same with the other 2...

GW 200 with Cup pack
May be accused of trolling but.... why do people spend ALL this money on mods for 1.2s when If the bought a decent 172/182 and spend the rest of the money they spent on mods on the insurance... they'd have a much cleaner looking and nicer car.

Engine and go-faster, stick-to-the-roads mods yes... 6x9 boomy speakers to wake up the neighbours no. I regularly have no music on because why oh why would i want to drown out the sweet screamy notes of my 200 :p

Yeah i'm snobby and trolling.... but eff it i bought a real car :clap:

Clio 1.2 mk2
Mainly because spending a few hundred quid making a 1.2 look nicer is not quite the same as spending six grand on insuring a 172 when your young.. I would much rather have the faster car but most of the people on here running 1.2's probably wont be able to afford a 1*2 for at least a few years.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
May be accused of trolling but.... why do people spend ALL this money on mods for 1.2s when If the bought a decent 172/182 and spend the rest of the money they spent on mods on the insurance... they'd have a much cleaner looking and nicer car.

Engine and go-faster, stick-to-the-roads mods yes... 6x9 boomy speakers to wake up the neighbours no. I regularly have no music on because why oh why would i want to drown out the sweet screamy notes of my 200 :p

Yeah i'm snobby and trolling.... but eff it i bought a real car :clap:

Could say the same about your clio though, for what it cost you could of had 100s of different/better cars? Evos, scoobys, m3,m5 etc.

Car looks great, think some plain plates would benefit it alot.

Clio, Rover 25
Needs a Dynamique spoiler or, if you can get your hands on one, a cup spoiler.

Oh and colour code the boot button if you're doing the diamond graphite also imo.

A lot better than initial posts however...

Aye going for spoiler also, just finding one for a good price

Clio, Rover 25
Really like the exterior pics on this page. Keep the Borbet's, they suit it! Not to everyones taste, granted, but you said your girlfriend wanted something different, that's what she's got!

Oh, one more thing, I like the mod that you've done to the accelerator pedal, try the same with the other 2...

Thats it, and the wee car is getting some looks which is what she wanted lol

Aye I hate them dam things, came on the car, need them off as they wiggle all about the show

Clio, Rover 25
Could say the same about your clio though, for what it cost you could of had 100s of different/better cars? Evos, scoobys, m3,m5 etc.

Car looks great, think some plain plates would benefit it alot.

Exactly and shes still learning, wouldnt trust her in that much power just yet (tried driving my 160bhp zr, was a disaster lol). Going to get legal pressed plates to see how they go

Clio, Rover 25
Finally got the back badge back on and the pressed plates. Soon going for sale

Before and afters

ghjh_zpsc3f2f380.jpg

Untitled-1_zpsb9c2ae2f.jpg

2013-06-04195503_zps852a5396.jpg

2013-06-04195450_zps72fe9508.jpg

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Genuine question; why is it that the small, fat font is very popular in Ireland? It's almost like a stereotype.

And why the letter and number combination? I've noticed in Ireland people buy plates that mean nothing, they just like the look of them. Correct me if I'm wrong, it just seems odd

Clio, Rover 25
We didn't like the small fat font so changed it. Most cars over here have it done, it's not even MOT legal.

And the letter and number combination is the standard regulation of numberplates over here