ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Green Clio!

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
Alrite been on here for a while but couldnt get on for ages! thought i would post some pictures of my car as its changed since the last time i did a post when i joined up.

How it started off in life..

DSC00482.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

DSC00486.jpg

then it went to the bodyshop and got the grey bits of trims done black (didnt want to do colour code wanted to be abit different, and the polish wouldnt come off the grey) also spoke with a mate that was on here that was selling his old alloys of his ph2 clio, got em well cheap with tyres:cool: and we both took our rear wipers off.

DSC02438.jpg

DSC02504.jpg

want to lower it and get the colour of the wheels changed, want something like this apart from the bonnet.

DSC025042.jpg

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
dont like bad boys either but a family member of mine did the photoshop

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Love what you've done so far, looks really good.

Please please please please don't go amphasite on the wheels though. Been done to death. Keep to the bumpers idea and do something original.

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
thanks guys. want to do the wheels in gloss black or try and inject a little green on them? also want to do my bonnet and rear badges black, can anyone tell me how to get them off with out breaking them?

thanks

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
i was thinking of doing that want to get a photoshop of it first. dont know how much to lower it any help?

RB 182 Cup
i think they look best like this. My brothers attempted at making hes green ph1 look better

Picture007.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Black bits aren't all that bad as they're done properly.
Peanut butter is good at getting the polish and sh*t off plastic trims ;)

2000 1.4
Looking pretty good! needs lowered badly though, it's nearly touching the moon! :p how'd you get it looking so shiny on the 4th photo?

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
spent 3/4hours cleaning both inside and out that day, that was the last time it was that clean been to cold to give it a proper clean recently

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
some more pics i just uploaded on the laptop.

Snow!!

DSC02513.jpg

DSC02511.jpg

My Subwoofers.

DSC025011.jpg

Fitted my new door speakers in today sounds much better now!

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
ok heres a picture of what my front door speakers look like,

DSC025112.jpg

my rear ones are the same but sony instead.

braught some ph2 rear lights should be on by the end of the week hopefuly!

Last edited:

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
alpine etype:nono:

bane of my life those speakers, hated them, then one by one they died,

otherwise nice car mate,

all about the ph1s;)

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
alpine etype:nono:

bane of my life those speakers, hated them, then one by one they died,

otherwise nice car mate,

all about the ph1s;)
was going to get some orion hcca door speakers but they wouldnt fit, the magnet was jus too big:( would have sounded much better.

yep all about the ph1s:)

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
If the Ph1 is the same as a Ph2 then how did you fit them? are they just coaxials or comps?
im confused by the start of your comment mate:quiet: and there coaxils, have some 182 door speakers aswell that i got off my mate

Last edited:
  RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
putting the 182 speakers in the back or getting some more 'aftermarket' ones?
182's were going to go in the front but then i got hold of them alpines, and in the rear i already hade some sony ones. when you going to let me hear your new system ey?

hmm when i go back to colledge i guess, Got my new system in but will be taking it out and making new boxes and maybe have a go fibre glassing.

Last edited:
  Titanium 182
Think the car looks ace tbh, I think the photoshop was cool minus the bonnet but Daniels idea of amphasite(;)) with a green rim would look awesome. Love the glossy black bump strips.

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
hmm when i go back to colledge i guess, Got my new system in but will be taking it out and making new boxes and maybe have a go fibre glassing.
how come your making new boxes? im looking for a lighter box for mine they weigh a ton, makes the car drink to much petrol:(

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
Think the car looks ace tbh, I think the photoshop was cool minus the bonnet but Daniels idea of amphasite(;)) with a green rim would look awesome. Love the glossy black bump strips.
thanks. im unsure of what to do first, lower it or send the wheels in for a refurb:S

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'd be tempted to keep the wheels silver, lower it 40-60mm, ph2 rears as you've already bought and a 172 or cup spoiler colour coded. But then again I'd also suggest colour coding your handles and fog and then you'd just end up with a green version of my old ph1!

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
I'd be tempted to keep the wheels silver, lower it 40-60mm, ph2 rears as you've already bought and a 172 or cup spoiler colour coded. But then again I'd also suggest colour coding your handles and fog and then you'd just end up with a green version of my old ph1!
found some 60mm lowering springs on k-tec all in all they come up to £102 before the 5% member discount. Cost of refurb will be between £100 and £200 as i have two slight buckles in the wheels (on the inner edge:S) so i think i might get the lowering springs soon and then save up for a refurb later on.

was thinking of geting a cup spoiler as it looks abit strange how it is now with no spoiler