ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My HALO 4 Gameplay Review - (finally got round to doing this!)

Honda. Tesla Someday
Hello everyone,

I've been wanting to get in to reviewing things etc and have finally got round to it. This was all done on the iPhone 5.

The plan is to upload a lot of stuff like gameplay videos, walkthroughs, unboxings... I bought a HD PVR too which I will start using soon.

I'm quite new to this, but wanted to post it on here to see what people thought etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1xZENsm57g

Thank you.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
teabag?! lol.

Is there a demo availible for us yet?

p.s. thought the video was fine tbh. Kept my attention to the end which is always good! lol.

Honda. Tesla Someday
teabag?! lol.

Is there a demo availible for us yet?

p.s. thought the video was fine tbh. Kept my attention to the end which is always good! lol.

Teabag - yes! LOL - Its a well known insult when playing on Xbox Live. You kill someone, then repeatedly crouch on their head... its called 'teabagging' because you're dipping your balls in their face like a 'teabag'. When I went to the launch of Halo Reach we got a Spartan to teabag lol!!

343 has confirmed that there will be no demo. Less than a month left.

Thank you for your comments, very much appreciated.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Is it anything new, or just the same old Halo dirge we get each year?

Serious question btw.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Is it anything new, or just the same old Halo dirge we get each year?

Serious question btw.

New campaign, new class of enemy, new weapons, new game types, a second campaign updated weekly which will end up being longer than the actual campaign, new load outs, new abilities, almost a whole new engine, new team, new developers, best in the industry, new sound from scratch by Satoro Tojima (Metal Gear), Forza guys also worked on this game, as did developers from all around the world. Microsoft hired the best in the industry for this. It's also got Corrinne Yu as the lead programmer, she's influenced and driven the video games industry for 20 years!

So yeah, quite a lot is new lol!!

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I have just pre-ordered from tesco direct. Use code 'games5off' and you get it for £32! :) (also pre-ordered CoD)

Honda. Tesla Someday
I have just pre-ordered from tesco direct. Use code 'games5off' and you get it for £32! :) (also pre-ordered CoD)

I preordered from Game about 4 months ago lol. Ultimate edition for about £60.

Midnight launch FTW!!

I went to the Halo Reach launch too. You can find the video on my YouTube channel lol