ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

= My Hillpower 2.0 Convertion Completed =

Quote: Originally posted by MartinS on 05 November 2003

ever ever ever ever ever ever ever?? Have you a phobia or something? The Williams is more than just a 16v with a 2ltr engine.
I wouldnt go so far as to say i have a phobia against Williamses(?!) and i have a great respect for them! But i have absolutely no desire whatsoever to own one!!!

I dont like the williams blue - it is dull and lost its charm when used on 16vs too!

i dont like the gold alloys - they looked good in its day but now are just tacky!

i dont like the interior trim - i think it looks sh*te!

i dont like the fact its in such a ludicrous insurance group!

The only thing i like about the willy is its engine!

Which if put into my valver would make my car better in all the categories stated above!! :)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Fair enough if I had been offered a 2l valver for 3-4k I probably would have taken it, but I like the classic status the car has. I think the wheels look nice, only the williams or scooby can get away with gold wheels.