ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My home made intake made today :)

Listerine & Poledo
I opened the thread expect mad bucket intakes.

And I'm disappointed, in a good way.

Can you weld me some new rear wings in place? ;)

172 Cup Jenvey'd
We are using a revised bracket mount which has a rubber bobbin to cope with any engine movement aswell.

DSC_1401_zps846294b1.gif

DSC_1403_zpse888aa7f.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Even the jig is epic.....lol

Cracking work mate, I can see that jig being used alot. :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Depends on condition of the mounts really, If running fairly new ones or better still uprated ones I would expect it to be ok.

172 Cup Jenvey'd
I would say it's more than enough, mines still solid mounted after 2k miles and a track day and all is fine.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I'd imagine you could use a 'hump' style silicone hose if you really wanted to be 100% with it. They allow for a bit of flex and movement.

Worse for flow though, which where you are trying to chase down 2bhp with a trendy induction kit matters, lol

172 Cup Jenvey'd
We make anything for the motorsport industry Scotty, and everything else you can think of haha..

Thanks fuad! It's a good piece of kit :)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Oh my, love this kind of suff.

Ive also alloy welded but no where near to this standard so I can fully appreciate just how much skills you have. :)

172 Cup Jenvey'd
Thanks lads :) if anyones going to trax I will be on the stand so people can have a look at it in person..

My cars standard apart from no foglights so easy to find haha..