ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My ibiswhite S3

Snotter's
Very nice indeed, good spec aswell by the looks of it. Mine has everything except for the recaros which are harder wearing than the normal seats. As lasbazzre said fuel wise they can be ok ( normal driving with some occasional sprints same as my ctr) if you go chasing f430 then £30 will get you just under 60 miles lol.

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
If you gave me £35k I'd get one of those, without thinking about it twice.

...I think if you gave me £200k, I'd still get one of those and keep the rest for fuel. Stunning cars all round imo. I'll start saving ;)

Ibiswhite Audi S3 8P
The car got some new mirrorcaps sprayed in gloss black an the front and rear diffusor got sprayed in gloss black too.
Will get some pics up later.
The matching wheels will not come on until after the winter, but decided i ll put on some BBS Ch black editions.

On the 13th of septembre my supersprint catback and my dbilas intake system will get installed.
Wanted to go for a TBE, but unfortunately in Luxembourg its impossible to have one legally...So :(

Sorry had a tinker

2825421887_6b7217e186.png

Ibiswhite Audi S3 8P
I really should get the rear lowered a bit. Looks a bit high compared to the front. Must be the replacement wheel i took out of the boot :)