ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Ice Install

Clio 172 cup
Hello, fitted my stereo system into my car at the weekend and throught you might be interested, heres a few pics and spec

Alpine 9855R Headunit with steering wheel and display adapters
Diamond 6" M6 front componets
Genesis Profile Two
Genesis Profile Sub
JL Audio 12" W3 V2

DSC04740Medium.gif

DSC04750Medium.gif

DSC04744Medium.gif

DSC04755Medium.gif

DSC04756Medium.gif

Cheers
Rich

Clio 172 cup
Cheers all:D , heats not a problem if they get hot the fans come on. Never had trouble with them before

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Neat job Rich, did you do anything with the dash tweeters ?
Is the amp well bolted down, so as not to take your passengers feet off in an accident ?

Just one minor observation, more screws required in door speakers to keep them sealed tight.
Other than that ...neat.

Clio 172 cup
Cheers, yeah the dash tweeter are changed there part of the front comps, the amps will not go anywhere there tucked under some metal work and fixed down. The front speakers have more screws in them the pic was taken before i added more lol

Rich

2 wheel power
my bro has his amp under the seat, not covered like that though!is a well smart idea mate. thinking of doing something similar when mines up and running

Lol, Sorry to say mate but it will get hot,
Maybe has a fan But a fan only works if it can pull air ;) it doesnt make air lol.

Looks like a Nice install tho

Clio 172 cup
Trust me they will be fine had them in my old car with less air flow and they were fine, i have had other genesis amps before again with no problems. the amps have been run very hard for a long time and been fine, there only doing half what they did before so will be fine

Rich