ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My iceberg 172! few little mods......

Clio sport 172
Well I have owned my clio 172 since last August, here is how it looked when I picked it up:
IMG_00492.jpg

IMG_00481.jpg

My first mods were the renault sport stickers on either side and some white sidelight bulbs:
SN851823.jpg

Since then I have added a megane front splitter, phillips indicator bulbs and a slash cut exhaust tip all professionally welded on by long life in plymouth (which only cost me £30, bargin)

samsclio005.jpg

samsclio004.jpg

samsclio007.jpg

Sorry about the quality of some of the photos as they were off my phone.

Comments welcome, good and bad!!

CLIO PH1 172
exhaust seems to stick out a bit to far for me, other than that it looks smart mate also could do with being a bit lowwer :p

Clio sport 172
Yeah I am toying with the idea of lowering it, heard eibach sportlines are good for the ride and make it look better. Thinking about a cup spoiler too. Forgot I have also painted my calipers silver which really smartens them up.

Renaultsport
looks good, are you from plymouth are you? if so have a look in the south west pages on here as we re putting together a list of members for future meets etc

Clio sport 172
well i would pop my name down in the south west section but can't post there until i pay up for my membership, which i will be doing soon! My bro also has a 182 just need to get him to sign up on here too.

Clio sport 172
yeah i was down at long life and it was my brothers 182 parked outside. Didn't get a system cos the previous owner had only recently put a new genuine renault one put on so just got a tip properly welded on. When this exhaust gives up i will prob get a custom system made up.

Golf MK6 GT TDI
Very nice, get some sportlines it it will look miles better, they're cheap too. Picked mine up for £100 off here.

ps, love the colour ;)