ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Iceberg ph1.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I couldn't have him rolling round on cracked cast wheels cos it's pretty dangerous, he's a pretty good mate (still a massive bender though) and tbh I'm starting to get sick of hoarding parts... and Fred is going to tax me for a proper exhaust at the end of the week to :) #alldonationswelcome

And speaking of hoarding... can Gray do something with his R26 engine he has left laying about my workshop before I ebay the fekker.

s**t pic but...

IMG-20130516-WA0000_zpsa3c2e991.gif

Thanks Cookson.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Bad angle for a pic but I really like the ph2 strips so two thumbs up from me jud

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Icebergs are c***s for making the cars look like they have had a paint in pics.

I like them, they freshen it up. I just wanted to go OEM with mine

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
More phase 2 bits to fit, interior and bootlid.

If we could facebook style "Like" on here this would get me clicking. Why Renault thought blue plastics were a great idea I'll never know and the silver bits just scream 1998 to me (don't work/massively dated).

Only thing I'm not looking forward to is the dashboard.

Rest of the interior is easy, had it in and out of enough Clios over the last couple of years. Black carpet is definitely required, blue looks shite.

White wheels aren't cool, too much to keep clean.
Though they look good!

as for the interior it's all a piece of piss including dash, it's just an irritating job to do IMO, 100% worth it though!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
White does look surprisingly good though Dave!

I have to agree, white on these wheels looks epic and funily enough here's a set I did before selling them to someone on C16V:

100_4341.jpg

100_4342.jpg

It's ALL about the polished edge with these wheels to... complete whoring

Mick

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Awesome wheels. I loved my Exclusive on williams wheels.

Thats good going for the MOT, is it for sale yet Dave? Also, how many times have you used the word 'c**t' since you bought it? A few i'll bet :cool:

Picked up a phase 2 bootlid from James23 the other night and fitted it last night.

I was told wiring needed to be done but didn't need to do any so that was a bonus. The bootlid from James was filthy though.

Also fitted a phase 2 black carpet a while back and have most of the phase 2 interior plastics (including the dash)coming when Mick has finished stripping his Clio. Just need front seats and it will be a phase 2 inside.