ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Iceberg ph1.

I know! I should've checked his previous posts before buying, least I didn't pay by gift though so I should get my money back.

Anyway Danny, want to buy some engine mounts? ;)

Noticed this the other day

IMAG0126_zps48b35eb6.jpg

Brakes ordered from G172, Caliper ordered from Renparts.

Did the passenger side first earlier, swapped over the discs and pads for the new ones just fine.
Got the drivers side stripped down, removed the seized caliper and went to fit the new one to find it was the wrong part...

IMG-20130420-WA0000_zps53dc9ce3.jpg

A
lready 12pm at this point Mick managed to get a caliper off his 19 and we fitted it to my car, fitted the new discs and pads and now we're sorted.

Everything so far has been a pain in the ass!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Pisser about that Dave, mind and put the wee washer behind the disc back on (the right way) before you do it all back up! Three day wait from Renault for that b*****d!, FUUUUUU.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Its almost there now and looking ace Dave. Just needs some headlight correction now... but who do we know that can do this?!?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
... if only we knew someone. Some "fitness wanker" with a penchant for wearing lycra pants and detailing super powers.

Has Dave hacked into your account?
I will get it done at some point, I'm sure. Cba tomorrow (or Tuesday) though lol.

I don't work in fitness anymore FYI, but I'm still gonna wear the tightest top possible and my running tights on Tuesday. ;)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
LoLz - Dave does it all the time... I can never look in his general direction when he does in case I make eye contact with his man bulges (we're friends but some s**t CANNOT be unseen).

So new front brakes fitted at the weekend, now screeching when using them. I knew trusting sbridgey was a bad idea!

Bought Harpham's lowering springs off him earlier so will get booked in with Mick to get them fitted.

340i
So new front brakes fitted at the weekend, now screeching when using them. I knew trusting sbridgey was a bad idea!

Bought Harpham's lowering springs off him earlier so will get booked in with Mick to get them fitted.

You bedded them in correctly?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
On a lighter note Dave...... seeing this has made me refit my ph1 bumpstrips

Definitely drives better on the new springs but that might be because one of the originals was snapped.

Just bought phase 2 side strips from Cookson, James23 has a phase 2 bootlid for me too.

Inferno 225 cup
Definitely drives better on the new springs but that might be because one of the originals was snapped.

Just bought phase 2 side strips from Cookson, James23 has a phase 2 bootlid for me too.

My shocks look pretty new mate do you could have them if you waned?? And I've got spare tre'e :)