ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My iceberg silver 172 cup

IB silver 172 cup
Ok so here goes :)
picked her up today ,
been looking for a 172 cup for a while then my mates came up for sale so snapped it up didn't really want silver but didn't know they were rare either mainly because seeing his all the time lol
but yeh got some minor track orientated plans for her including better brake setup and maybe speedline 2118 rims if not refurb turinis.
atm it has k tec coilovers and top mounts also a miltek exhaust with sport cat and just love how these things drive !!
Here she is :

user/lil_chezny/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image.jpg.html]
image.jpg
[/URL]

image-1.jpg

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Nice. I had one of these, was after a blue cup but the one I bought had electric recaro trendlines in so I snapped it up. Badly needed bits doing to it tho. Nice colour in the right light.

Ok so here goes :)
picked her up today ,
been looking for a 172 cup for a while then my mates came up for sale so snapped it up didn't really want silver but didn't know they were rare either mainly because seeing his all the time lol
but yeh got some minor track orientated plans for her including better brake setup and maybe speedline 2118 rims if not refurb turinis.
atm it has k tec coilovers and top mounts also a miltek exhaust with sport cat and just love how these things drive !!
Here she is :

user/lil_chezny/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image.jpg.html]
image.jpg
[/URL]

image-1.jpg

Bit of a random one, you friends with Billy?

Range Rover Sport
Iceberg is my favourite colour, to most its just silver but I'm biased.

Get some better pictures up as it does look a very nice example!

IB silver 172 cup
Not much to update really just had her serviced and fitted new front plate
just got to sort some new brake bits ready for castle Combe in April :)))

image-4.jpg

image-3.jpg

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
That's the 4th silver 172 cup I know of relatively local. There's 3 in my hometown and you up the road in bristol.

Looks to be a nice one though, enjoy!

IB silver 172 cup
Not much of a update but had new rear discs / bearings and pads, also got round to giving her a good polish and coat of poor boys wax

image-10.jpg

image-5.jpg

image-6.jpg

Gave exhaust good polish to turns out its janspeed not miltek so my bad :/ either way sounds awesome ;)
URL=http://s202.photobucket.com/user/lil_chezny/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image-9.jpg.html]
image-9.jpg
[/URL]