ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My key fob has gone broken :(

One of my keys has stopped working.. press button car stays locked.. the other one works fine.

What could it be? The red light on it still flashes when you press the button.

How much are they to replace?

Clio 182 FF
I just recently bought one from Renault, £130 for new key fob and a standard key as a spare. cost £30 though for them to run the car through their computer so they could identify the problem.
Rip off merchants if you ask me.
good luck with yours.

i'm getting a clifford alarm put on next week.. will i still need to use the reno key to get in the car or can i use the clifford keything to unlock it?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
NeiLD0wN said:
i'm getting a clifford alarm put on next week.. will i still need to use the reno key to get in the car or can i use the clifford keything to unlock it?

I have a 850T Toad alarm fitted on mine , its intergrated with the factory fitted immobiliser so it works from the Renault key .

It was fitted by a mobile technician at my house . Took him about 1 1/2 hours and was £90 less than the local alarm/audio shop for the same model fitted .

MrBillyUK !

Last edited: