ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Land Rover 90 on P/H.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  '83 2.8 Capri :)
It looks at home there!! They're ace trucks but it just isn't the right car for the new job :( Bloody thing. Part of me wants to sell the capper to fund a 300tdi conversion, the other part is telling me to be sensible. I hate being sensible.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
decent price that chief.

id change the mileage though if your actula vehicle has lower mileage

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might just do that. I wasn't sure if i could sell it as a 127,0o0 mile car if the speedometer and the MoT read otherwise (the speedo was replaced before the MoT). A clever edit should sort that problem out.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It looks at home there!! They're ace trucks but it just isn't the right car for the new job :( Bloody thing. Part of me wants to sell the capper to fund a 300tdi conversion, the other part is telling me to be sensible. I hate being sensible.

Ours has a 200tdi conversion, goes very well on and off road, its going to have to go aswell though, fun as a toy but no good if you have to use it every day.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
My next door neighbour has a disco i think.But he's converted it to a 5.0 V8.Spent a lot of money and it sounds gorgeous

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, we finally sold it, but to a guy from Holland! 'Bert' took us 2hrs down the M62 to Hull ferryport then travelled another 2hrs to somewhere near the Belgian border. Good old Landy's! Even a 24 year old one will still soldier on quite happily.