ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My last day as a Clio owner

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Well guys, the time has come for me to say goodbye to my Clio :)

He's being part-ex'd tomorrow for my new car.

I'll still pop in here from time to time cos the community atmosphere is cool so I'll still be around making random posts :)

Thanks to all of you who have helped me out with any of the daft questions I've asked over the past 20 months - and a big thanks to Clarkie and Carlton Garage for all the work they've done.

I have lots of bits to sell so keep an eye on the Parts For Sale ;)

It's been emotional :D

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
lowerclio.jpg

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
You'll laugh at what I'm getting but I love it - it's a Corsa SRi :)

Can't see me ever coming back to Renault I'm afraid - but then you can never say never I guess!

320d
a corsa sri isnt as fast as the clio but at the end of the day you choose the car that makes you happy becuase its your car, whats it like then mate is it the 1.8 corsa C SRI, also the running costs will be less if its the corsa C Sri only group 9 insurance i believe

RB 182
My brother has a Corsa SRi after having a mark 1 Clio and he was really pleased with it, he went for the 1.7 CDTi with all the options.