ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my lil 1.2 :(, ideas needed!

mk2 slow. . .
havent posted in a while, and after writting my first clio off in november last year i bought this at the end of November. At first i wasn't to shure of the colour but i quite like it now especially when polished up! (Nordic Green), Just need some oppions realy as what you would do next to it. All negatives and positives please. Apart from the obvious of lowering what would you say to do it other than buy a 172/182.

Image267.jpg

Image270.jpg

Image269.jpg

Image272.jpg

and this is her tucked up for bed, :)

Image263.jpg

andy

Last edited:

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
bubi bra, and sport upper grill!!

then it would just be color coding for me mate, and obv the cliosport sticker is a must!!

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Loose the bonnet bra.
loose the mud flap
Fit a RS grill
Either lower it 60mm or coils if you can get some second hand ones

b/g 182, meg tourer
take the bra and mud flaps off. cup rear spoiler, 1*2 grille. 1*2 front bumper, cup splitter, lower, colour code side strips. job sone

ITB'd 182...
RS grill, lose the boner bra, and the obvious lowering, then it will look alot better :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
As said above really-

Additions
RS Grill
Colour Coding
Lowering

Removals
Bra
Mudflaps

Its high enough to rally, but really mud flaps?

Get some coillies/lowering springs, and rid of the flaps, maybe tint it as well.

Or just save up for a decent faster car?

mk2 slow. . .
as said faster car is out of the option, as my renewell came through and after one crash its £2030!, so cant afford anything faster, plus need something fairly economical at the moment, as i sit in traffic most days to and from college. Direct line wont let me mod my car, so cant lower it for another year, but it will be done at some point for definate!

Petrol Blue 182.
depends what way you want to take the looks of the car? what styling you into etc, you could make a rep of a 172, theres loads of little things you can do to neaten the looks up colour coding, cup spoiler, 3/4 plate, turinis etc. or you can go down the modded route, euro for example is becoming increasinly popular with clios. deep dish wheels, coilovers, body work i.e smoothin bumpers + boot lid etc. that way you can keep the bra ;) hope this helps

really like that colour, looks stunning in the sun

i would put the newer style dynamique alloys on and leave them silver (not a mod really) and lose the bra

clio 1.2 16v,
dont copy my title of my thred!! haha

na do what over people have said will look spot on get rid of the chav flaps

A

amitshah1990

Personally, get rid of the bra and the mud flaps. Coileys, or springs!? RS grill!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
loose the mudflaps,
rs grill,
lots of colour coding,
and a new insruance company :p

mk2 slow. . .
thanks for the oppinions, i no most people hate the mudflaps but every is to their own, there only there until i get it lowered. And i am hunting around for a different insurance company as we speak, anyone recommend any?

gave it a clean today, colour comes up so well ones polished.

STB_0550.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

Mk2 1.2 Campus
Colour looks really nice. Lowering must be a first priority.

If you like mudflaps then get some of the ones that are made for the car

mk2 slow. . .
i looked into getting some of them, i would prefer to have the genuine renault ones, but they ask silly money for them, and i cant find anywere were i can get some for a good price! so ifyou no somewere tell me please!

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
bra and british mods sticker bye bye. hello coilies, rs grill and colour coading