ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Liquid Yellow 182

Megane RS250
I’ve never really introduced myself on here officially, and I’ve been a member for a few months now, anyway I’m Andy and I about 2 weeks ago I became a clio owner :cool:

I had been hunting around for a decent 182 for a few months as I had turned 20 this year, and was looking for something newer and with a bit more poke than my current VTS. After searching the net for a while it came down to two examples, a Trophy and a Liquid Yellow 182.

I really fancied having a liquid yellow as I think the colour is awesome! and there really rare so as soon as a really good example came up I had to see it. After a 2hr drive up to the midlands in my bro's RB 182 we were finally there! First impressions were :D:D! It has full Renault service history, 38k on the clock and was extremely well looked after and cared for by the previous owner. After a good chat with the owner and a test drive, the keys were mine!

Heres a few pics quickly taken the following day - I've yet to give it a really good clean and take some decent pics but these will do for now:

Image062.jpg

Image063-1.jpg

Image064-1.jpg

Image068-1.jpg

Image065-1.jpg

Image070-1.jpg

Image067-1.jpg

Comments welcome :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice - LY looks amazing when clean - even better in the sun! :)

Just check on the history that the auxiliary belt has been done. Ideally, they should be done around the 36k mark and there's potential for muchos bills if that goes. Not wanting to worry you, like! :cool:

D.

Megane RS250
Lovely that mate :) Bet ur over the moon :)

Well over the moon, really happy with it :D

Stunning, where abouts in the midlands is it from?

Thanks mate, got it from Coventry

Love the LY 182s :) look after it Andy

Will do mate :)

Very nice!

Pics of your LY together with your brother's RB would be immense.

Thanks bud, I think small photo shoot will definitely be taking place of my LY and my bros RB, just got to get them super clean first!

Very nice - LY looks amazing when clean - even better in the sun! :)

Just check on the history that the auxiliary belt has been done. Ideally, they should be done around the 36k mark and there's potential for muchos bills if that goes. Not wanting to worry you, like! :cool:

D.

It does look awesome when the sun hits it :cool:

Aux belt has been done, my bro me told when there due so that was one of the first things I enquired about, cheers for the heads up though mate

Stunning, that and RB are my 2 fave colours!

Thanks! There my two fave colours aswell!

best colour by far :rasp:

any plans for it?

Best colour indeed :rasp:

I will just be keeping it as mint as possible for now, then very soon I will be looking into getting some decent coillies, a new zorst setup (preferably Yozzasport at the min) followed by some breather mods, then maybe a change of wheel colour or maybe turinis or 2118's...:approve:

best colour by far, bet it was hard to decide.... trophy or ly 182 mmmmmmmmmm

It was hard! lol Im glad I decided to view the LY first though, as soon as I saw it in the flesh I think the decision was made!