ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My little Red 1.2 Dynamique

Clio 1.2
Ive had this car since about august of last yeah and done slight odd bits with it trying my make it M car instead of standard.
Fist thing i brought was obvious a new head unit and vibe sub, i then went on to buy some vibe 6 x 9s and sprayed the parcel shelf black..... everything dry and fitted :)

It was coming up to my birthday so i though why not try get some cheeky new headlights off the parents so got brought some angel eyes, was abit annoying when they came and were earthed W**K but my mechanic friend managed to help me out and got them working and sorted (would like the angels more visible in the day though)

clioooo.jpgPicture5.jpg
My next mod is getting my alloys painted, some may say its stupid but i thought why not, getting gloss black with red between the spokes :) something new! while this is getting done i am going to smooth and spray my side strips.

Not sure yet but i may take my rear seats out, maybe the double seat and just leave 1 in the back incase of that added passenger, what do people think? stupid idea?

Thats it for now :)

Tom

Clio 1.2
Well my alloys are all done now so they went from.......

to doing my side strips too to my car now looking like this

Attachments

• alloy.jpg
    alloy.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 63
  • small1.jpg
    small1.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 131
  • small2.jpg
    small2.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 109
  Clio 1.2
cheers, was going to color code but thought the side strips would look nicer matching the alloys so did them black. and im just looking for a set of coileys atm so i can go lower

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Looks a nice Clean little car, not keen on the wheels. Personally would have had them all one color, although fair play for being different!

Clio 1.2
thought about black but thought ill be different on those alloys black would of just looked plain and like a shadow in the arches lol

Jap Box
Not too sure on the alloys, maybe should have done the lip in red too or something?

Looks nice otherwise apart from the stickers on the fuel cap :rasp:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Very nice :) definitely get a sport grill mate, also, colour code the side strips and spoiler, makes this colour Clio look so much better... Check my project thread for some ideas if you like, I like the red touch on the alloys. Different but good

Clio 1.2
cheers for the comments people!
ive had a thought about lowering would look good but still not sure, may save up now for a sport!