ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My LY 182 FF

Clio 197 RB
Thanks Jambo I have PM'd you!! Maybe PM me your number, it would be easier to contact each other really!!

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Looks lovely, although I think I would have preferred to keep the OEM inserts............. unless you changing the pillars and dash to dark cloth (hint hint)

Love the liquid yellow though, always looks fresh

M3 SMG
Pressies for the car!

No frames though so i cant fit them yet :(

Some goodies turned up today :D:D

P7130466.jpg

P7130465.jpg

P7130472.jpg

P7130467.jpg

M3 SMG
Couldn't find them on the website so I ordered from a different company in the end. I may have to ring up and cancel and re order of they do them!

320d
LY looks great mate. No M3 but still a nice car.

M3 is lush though, i'd love to hear that engine with the roof down.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Couldn't find them on the website so I ordered from a different company in the end. I may have to ring up and cancel and re order of they do them!

call them and ask - they do them as we spoke to them a few months ago about them :)

M3 SMG
they werent answering when i ordered otherwise i would have. Ill see if i can cancel the others first :)

M3 SMG
Ive driven a couple of R26's and loved the seats. I dont fit well in the std clio seats, find them an odd shape, if the back where taller and it had more thigh support id love them

Black Gold Clio 182
Lovely as Mr Jambo!! Love LY, if i PM you my address would you kindly like to order and pay for me some Trendlines? Thanks :D

Toyota Yaris T-sport
Haha, I never thought i'd be digging so hard for a car, but LY 182 with both Cup packs are not easy to find!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I sold him that.

Recaros were an option but this car didnt have them at the time.

Toyota Yaris T-sport
I sold him that.

Recaros were an option but this car didnt have them at the time.

Cool, good enough for me to be fair lol well if yourself or anyone sees any for sale or knows anyone who wants to get rid please do give us a shout!