ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My LY 182

Black 182 FF
When I got my G/B one I saw a few of these for LY ones for sale and wasn't sure - as much as I loved the colour I thought it was a bit two mid nineties and a bit too much.

On seeing those photos I wish I'd travelled and had a look at one.

Black 182 FF
When I got my G/B one I saw a few of these for LY ones for sale and wasn't sure - as much as I loved the colour I thought it was a bit two mid nineties and a bit too much.

On seeing those photos I wish I'd travelled and had a look at one.

*B/G not G/B

clio 16v
haha very nice! got loadsa work to do to mine to get it to this level standard with one lady owner and 42k on the clock lol.. gonna be fookin fun tho! to halfords i go!!! haha

clio 16v
haha i was jokin silly :D lol .. i worked there when i was 16.. decent if i need cheap parts tho.. trade prices.. first thing i need is a bee sting arial.. gash big black one atm

Mental 172 Cup
i chopped mine down! take the rubber cap off the end chop down and then refit! looks original and cost nothing! :D

clio 16v
haha yeah could do.. or go ripspeed haha joke obviosly lmao
probably richmond anti theft one as their thieven c***s down here

Burgandy 174 sport t
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Iain
U should have kept the mild seven sticker imo!

im sorry what :S

It used to have a mild seven sticker between the exhausts and chrome sport badges on the b pillars I take it they were off before u bought it! Also had a vee spoiler on it too but I see thats off aswell

Mental 172 Cup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Iain
U should have kept the mild seven sticker imo!

im sorry what :S

It used to have a mild seven sticker between the exhausts and chrome sport badges on the b pillars I take it they were off before u bought it! Also had a vee spoiler on it too but I see thats off aswell

mild seven sticker was gone before i bought it!

chrome sport badges were on the b pillars but i took them off cus didnt like em!

car also came with a 182 spoiler aswell! not a vee spoiler!

Mental 172 Cup
Had the tyres changed on my 182 cup wheels for 4 pretty much brand new Michelin Exalto PE2 from my 172 wheels off my old car!

Also had the tracking checked and adjusted and my exhaust heatsheild secured back into place :D

15122008130.jpg

15122008131.jpg

much better now everything matches and the tracking is spot on!

Mental 172 Cup
Update!

Rightio guys! Just a quick update as ive not really done much to her lately!

So i got a pressure washer and snow foam lance for christmas off santa so ive given her the snow foam treatment and love it! Its fun :)

DSCF1340.jpg

DSCF1342.jpg

Then I bought some 6000k Xenon bulbs and upgraded my headlight bulbs! Mucho better!

Photo0082.jpg

Photo0087.jpg

DSCF1355.jpg

DSCF1358.jpg

DSCF1186.jpg

DSCF1212.jpg

DSCF1214.jpg

DSCF1222.jpg

Photo0094.jpg

I have recieved and fitted matched inlets and shes running alot quicker now! Better acceleration and alot more torque!

I am putting her on the rolling road on the 14th March to see what she is putting out so should be good!

Here are a few pics of how she is looking at the moment!

DSCF1170.jpg

DSCF1379.jpg

Photo0198.jpg

Photo0199.jpg

Photo0206.jpg

and a quick photoshop of how i want her to look! but im unsure on the carbon mirrors as of yet!

LYCarbonMirrors.png

opinions please! :)

Mental 172 Cup
one thing im definatly gonna do is lower it but i want to go away on holiday before i buy anything else! and ive got some bullets to paint aswell! :)

Evo 6, E92 320d
Mint, wheels look good still:) better than they did on mine, also a big no to the wing mirrors in the shop.

Italian 3.2 V6
very nice!

leave wing-mirros liquid!, ...lower car 30mm and finally colour code bullets with anthracite lettering. job done!!

Mental 172 Cup
Update!

Just a quick wee update! Did a bit of painting over the last few days, painted the bullets the same colour as the wheels with liquid yellow lettering. Also got my interior trim set painted the same colour as the wheels with yellow decals from Ebay!

Very pleased with all :)

Pics of bullets:
3466602166_ac924d3e44_b.png

3465789387_198d291af8_b.png

3465791519_6dd6d655db_b.png

Interior Bits:
3465793749_934e3da4a9_b.png
3466600208_d3f1c81e20_b.png

3466598114_4bc9e442aa_b.png

3465780843_a768e809e0_b.png

3466593750_141185d166_b.png

More to come soon as my coilys turn up and I get my exhaust!

Thanks

Luke