ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My LY 182

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Looks good Fella,

what worry's me is, you park on a slant, so if your goin off when lowered you'l damage the bumper right ?

Mental 172 Cup
Lil Update!

Picked up a set of 8000k xenon bulbs from scottlm when I was at castle combe! Fitted them! :)

Unsure of them at the moment but they are growing on me! Might be a bit to blue for my liking! But ill see! :)

Before
01.jpg

After
02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

What you think??

Coilys bought and payed for so just waiting for them to turn up so more updates soon :)

Luke

Mental 172 Cup
they arent as blue as the pic and they seem to have gone alot whiter now ive used them a bit! :) they pretty much match my sidelights now!

they went green when i first fired them up :S

Mental 172 Cup
i had 6000k fitted before but after 2months they blew! still have them to replace! so may still do that! :)

LY 200
Anything other than standard exterior and interior on Clio's isnt my bag but i really wouldnt go down the route of the carbon mirrors or 'slamming' her if you do drop her at all!

Nice car you got yourself there though mate! :D

Mental 172 Cup
Anything other than standard exterior and interior on Clio's isnt my bag but i really wouldnt go down the route of the carbon mirrors or 'slamming' her if you do drop her at all!

Nice car you got yourself there though mate! :D

its going to be lowered on vmaxx coilovers from the group buy in the next few weeks mate! i just want to get rid of the huge gap between wheel and arch! :)

Mental 172 Cup
Another lil update:

With inspiration from justins 172 in the flesh at combe I bought some of the new style Renault sport badges from Renault and fitted them on today! Cleans up the back end imo!

Few Pics:
09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

A few HDR images I processed on the trial version of Dynamic Photo HDR. See how they come out until I can get the full version or something similar!

12.jpg

13.jpg

C&C Welcome!

Thanks!

Mental 172 Cup
Just a couple pics I took at the RR day at powerstation and the result! :) very pleased with her!

14.jpg

15.jpg

Results:

RRResults.jpg

Mental 172 Cup
yep i have only done matched inlets and decat! standard filter and exhaust all soon to change

Mental 172 Cup
Bit of an update!

Havent had internet for a while so havent been able to get on here to post and update or anything :(

Few things have happened since i last updated first i got a renault F1 team sticker for the bonnet from Ady182 :)

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

I also removed the acoustic valve and disconnected the headlight washers so they stop leaking and its much better :)

19.jpg

also fitted my v-maxx coilovers and love the stance now! :) ordered some spacers for the rear and going to order some for the fronts next week and book the car into prospeed to get an exhaust made up :)

shes off the road atm as the hub has snapped on the o/s/f so im waiting till tomorrow for that to turn up!

then ill take her for a photoshoot and get some pics up of her lowered! ;)

Opinions :) thanks

Luke

Mental 172 Cup
all good apart from the hassle ive had from the car this week lmao! hows you i see you have a nice new bus :)