ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mates 2005 Clio

182 - Now Cooper S
he went into the gravel by the fast lane, span out of control and fliped for ages, missed every other car though luckily.

Clio Dynamique 1.6 16v
carbon copy said:
not too keen on the lexus lights. would be nice other than that.

lose the 16v badge too.

^^PMSL^^:lolup:

Seriously though that crash looks nasty, very lucky to walk away without any injuries imo.

182 - Now Cooper S
yer its a mess isn't it, i cant beleive he was ok apart from a few cuts and bruises. No one was injured at all, just thought id put it up to show the damage that can be done, especially as most of us on here have 18/172's.

Thank god its 5* ncap!!

BMW E46 330i Touring
A lot of damage, admittedly find it difficult to believe that happened at 70mph on a motorway. Lucky he's okay.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
barley182 said:
he went into the gravel by the fast lane, span out of control and fliped for ages, missed every other car though luckily.

How in the name of Tonic Water did he manage to go into the gravel in the fast lane?

182 - Now Cooper S
irresponsibly answering his mobile. stupid i/he knows but these things happen and you make mistakes like that at 18.