ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mates Clio! What do you think

Not a Clio

This is my Mrss opinion and i quote:

"women drool over it, between licks of the window in the special bus as its driving past"

A red missile

Quote: Originally posted by Max Power on 29 August 2005

Tigger in Tyrone, I will let my mate know what you wrote. He is in Dublin. Thanks for your comments...

I think its a case of the Big Green Monster for everyone else...
Yeah you got me, ask your mate if he fancies a six week old trophy, id swap in a heartbeat.

Quote: Originally posted by Max Power on 29 August 2005
Those women couldent get enough of my mates Clio. The snaps speak for themselves! The camera never lies.

Were the young women blind?

Valver..

comments have been a lil harsh....but i can see why i agree with pretty much every one on here...but wat tigger says i think will sort this lil bundle of plastic out needs alot of work done but hay not every1s taste is the same!

EP3 Civic Type R

Again...ive been looking at the car and still as a red blooded woman I cannot bring myself to ask you for you mates number....maybe im gay??:eek:

"I think its a case of the Big Green Monster for everyone else..."

And as for the above...wooah did i nearly fall off my chair laughing- youve caught me out, when does he want to swap his (monstrosity) car for my clean as, slammed valver?

someone asked for the specs of the car.. taken from the website

Engine: 1.4cc
Air Filter K&N
Exaust
Suspension: Cobra Springs Front lowered 35mm and back 30mm
Wheels: memo tuner 17"
Body Styling: Bad Boy look with KIA Bonnet Scoop
Front bumper: Civic/Clio blend inlook all one - Ope
Rear bumper: Corsa
Side Skirts MCR
Lights Lexis
Mirrors DTM
Interior: Max Power seat covers
Ice: Sony Radio 52x4 high power

i have to say i quite like the look of some modded cars but this is abit of a dog tbh, and why the hell do you keep banging on about those girls all over the car?!!! by the looks of it they are models who are being paid to drool all over it etc like you get at car shows when someone/mag whatever wants to take some shots of it, they sertanly arnt the average, rough, spotty looking mingers that you would find at the local "meet" at Mac Ds, if you get what im saying.

Anyone else thinking this has GOT to be a wind up? Do people really have that little taste, or should I say none at all.

Max Power how can you honestly think that car looks good? I dont think people have been too harsh to be honest, its awful!

:sick:

Chocolate Bar™

what are lexis lights? and memo tuners?

comes to something when he cant even spell his own mods :p

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by cnic69 on 29 August 2005

My mother told me that if i didnt have anything nice to say then not to say anything at all.

so
exactly, i looked at this thread within minutes of it being posted, made no comment and now i look back and its 4 pages lol people can be a bit harsh.

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 29 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by cnic69 on 29 August 2005My mother told me that if i didnt have anything nice to say then not to say anything at all. so[/QUOTE]exactly, i looked at this thread within minutes of it being posted, made no comment and now i look back and its 4 pages lol people can be a bit harsh.

In that case, its very nice, if you like spending your evenings driving 14 year old girls to macdonalds.

Im also calling wind up on this one, the guys called max power for a start..

Will sum1 plz send me these poics, i could do with a laff and frum the pics ive seen ill get 1!! Plz send me them!!!

CLKF_Mullins@hotmail.com

Punto/Clio GTT

Quote: Originally posted by CDMullins on 29 August 2005

Will sum1 plz send me these poics, i could do with a laff and frum the pics ive seen ill get 1!! Plz send me them!!!

mailto:CLKF_Mullins@hotmail.com">CLKF_Mullins@hotmail.com

pics up your car are more than substantial mullins

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

This has got to be a p*ss take.
Its so funny how he reckons girls drowl over his car.
I cant see the word stunners being used anywhere?
I bet he picks up all the girls once they,ve left school.

school finishes at 3.30 ;)

I like bodykitted cars, I go to most the modified car shows around, but that is done badly. A good bodykit will follow the lines of the car, that doesnt follow the lines at all. Bump strips and handles look way way out of place too, why have everything else done apart from them? Air scoop/vent needs to be blended into the bonnet too.

Think if it had some more money thrown into it and was all blended in, all painted and alloys stripping from that paint and maybe done in black. Bonnet debadged, cup spoiler on or that double spoiler (dunno who makes it) and windows tinted, it could look better than it does now

Nike Lunar Elite's

Quote: Originally posted by Final_Maxim on 29 August 2005
im 99% sure those alloys come like that (with the red bits on)

I didnt think they came in red, I thought they were just silver, and you removed them and coloured coded them to your car.

dunt get ya?????

Plz sum1 send me these pics, wana c the hotties and back bumper and bonet vent!

Punto/Clio GTT

dunt get ya?????

Plz sum1 send me these pics, wana c the hotties and back bumper and bonet vent!

pics of*, mind was elsewhere

Golf R/Leon FR

absolute chavs car that looks like a snow plough from the front

some people really dont have any idea how to mod a car tastefully!!!!!

:sick:

Quote: Originally posted by Tony on 29 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Max Power on 29 August 2005Those women couldent get enough of my mates Clio. The snaps speak for themselves! The camera never lies.

Were the young women blind?

maybe the car is brail painted?

Punto/Clio GTT

cause of that donkey attitude, i can remember clearly your car gettin slated badly n you didnt like it, then you go n piss on loubie lous post n now you wanna jump on the bandwagon n piss on this one too.

i seriously dislike you to put it politely

I dint like it, but i got on with it!!!

Jumping on band wagon???? If id have been the fst person to see it, i would have said same, just cos i drive a modified car doesnt mean i have to like every1 elses!!!!!!!

Punto/Clio GTT

....erm :confused:

[Edited by Final_Maxim on 29 August 2005 at 11:31pm]

yea good idea meggerman, remove it so you dont look like a knob... ah too late

MKIII 138

what ?

Punto/Clio GTT

Quote: Originally posted by meggerman on 29 August 2005

what ?

dont what me kiddo, i know im not the only person who just saw that post you swiftly deleted.

tried to look clever n ended up looking a c**t, nice work.