ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my mates fiesta

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Seen this for a fez:-
ford_fiesta_mk5_psg_combat_r.jpg

ford_fiesta_mk5_psg_combat_f.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The blue link is still small.

I'm angry that i've wasted a minute and a half looking at and responding to this thread...... ;)

Not a fan of both the fiesta's posted up really...

What on earth is that bonnet about on the silver one? christ

Fiesta ST/172
ms design kit? looks very similiar to my boyfriends old car, as his was a white mk4 with a smooth boot, except he had a different kit.

nice, but put a standard spoiler on it, it looks bald.

1.3 endura engine by any chance? the worlds most tappiest engine lol

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
ms design kit? looks very similiar to my boyfriends old car, as his was a white mk4 with a smooth boot, except he had a different kit.

nice, but put a standard spoiler on it, it looks bald.

1.3 endura engine by any chance? the worlds most tappiest engine lol

i think its the prophet kit?

hes considering a spoiler aswell dont worry. and yup. 1.3 engine!

do you have any pictures of your boyfriends old car?

Turbos.
Ugly as sin those Mk4s... look like the front has melted.

Wheels actually go well with it though, so at least you did your job!

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
Ugly as sin those Mk4s... look like the front has melted.

Wheels actually go well with it though, so at least you did your job!

cheers!

yeah i know whoever designed the headlights was most likely fired from ford the second they launched it.

he got the car free from his gran with 5000 miles on it. it just sat in her driveway its whole life. wap on a bodykit exhaust wheels and lower it, and hes improved the look of the standard model by miles i think!

Fiesta Zetec S
Not too bad, im not a huge fan of the MK4's or that bodykit. Looks like its been fitted really well though and its a nice tidy car!

Allthough i do preferr mine :D

Modd.gif

Fiesta Zetec S
Im no sure, SuperT's are an option! Ill only have it (hopefully) till November then ill get a 182!

172, Tiguan
Why would you want to transplant the Puma engine? Aren't they only 126 bhp and 1.7? Surely there are better options? Does the Duratec go in!

Fiesta Zetec S
Unless he gets the FRP Engine still a 1.7 but 155BHP bit more respectable, and Power:Weight will increase the performance!

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
Why would you want to transplant the Puma engine? Aren't they only 126 bhp and 1.7? Surely there are better options? Does the Duratec go in!

hes just looking into engine conversions just now, but apparently over on UKFN the best one for fiestas is a puma one.

i have no idea how much one of those would cost!