ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my mk1 172

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

2005_0720Image0053.jpg

coments welcome

56k with full service and a new cam belt and aux belt
lowered 40mm
57i
x2 strut braces
182 rims

really like this car but it will be up for sale soon so i can get a trophy or a v6

Monaco Blue Mk2
Very nice mate, love the colour. I'm not biased 'coz it's a very similar/same colour as mine! :rasp: At least it's not red 'eh!? If you were going to keep or whoever buys it. Things I'd do to it. Ph2 rear lights, clear side indicators. Colour code side strips, door handles, boot lock etc. Subtle window tints. Very nice mate. Where abouts in Liverpool are you and how much will you be looking for?

Golf R/Leon FR
thats very nice fella, dont see too many blue RS-1 on here liking the 182 wheels on it
lovely example

also if your selling it soon can i have your 40mm springs??? lol

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Lovely.

Mk1's are pretty rare at the best of times but when I see them they tend to be silver.

Only ever seen one red one and one blue one.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
looks good mate especially with those alloys. but yea ive only ever seen one blue mk1

Monaco Blue Mk2
I parked next to a blue one once at Ikea in Warrington. It pains me to know I could afford one, and afford to run it, just not the insurance. :dapprove: :banghead: :cry: