ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mk1...

V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
Was bored tonight and the car looked relativly clean so i thought id go take a few snaps of it, unfortunatly its the 1.2 not the RSi as im having more than fun trying to find insurance :dapprove:
i love the way this car looks but unfortunatly it just dosent have the get up and go... anywho see what you think. Btw, as you can tell im no photographer :eek:. fingers crossed il put some pics of the RSi up soon..
It started off life as a Ph3 clio Oasis since Its had:
16V bumpers.
16V wings
16v bonnet
lowered 55mm front, rear to suit.
exhaust
spoiler
numerous sets of wheels!
rear tints (light smoke)
cobra clubman buckets
racing steering wheel
Angle eye headlights
induction kit
central locking kit
think thats about it, ish...

cheers for looking.

Attachments

• Cropped version1.jpg
    Cropped version1.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 80
  • cropped 2.jpg
    cropped 2.jpg
    470.6 KB · Views: 69
  • cropped3.jpg
    cropped3.jpg
    389.1 KB · Views: 80
  • cropped.jpg
    cropped.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 68
  • cliow ith lexus lights.jpg
    cliow ith lexus lights.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 69
  V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
cheers! like i said i love the way it looks, might just have to put that RSi engine in instead!

mk1 phase 3
nice one mate, lookin good. i was gona put a valver front end on mine but couldnt afford it! have you took the lexus lights off now? good move if you have!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
mint!

as people say, it's good enough to keep and turn it into a beast.

F7R - accept no substitutes. ;)

V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
carbon copy said:
mint!

as people say, it's good enough to keep and turn it into a beast.

F7R - accept no substitutes. ;)

You think? i do prefer the way it looks to the RSi so you never know! ;)
Yeah i got some sense and took the lexus lights off a long time ago! thank god!
i lost my way with it slightly and it had lexus lights and M3 mirrors on, but luckily i regained my sense and whipped them off!
thanks for all the comments to far :D
JonnyM

Valver..
looks very nice fella... before i had my valver i fort about doin the 16v front end but couldnt be assed!!!! :D... only thing i would change is slam the back is well.... but thumbs up from the head mister! :D

V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
the rear is as low as it will go, arch is just above the rim, so tyre is up inside the rear arch, it scrubs as it is sometimes, if it was a valver with the wider rear arches i would slam it more but unfortunatly it wont go any lower :dapprove:

Looks good matey makes me want to get the valver front end which is currently in my garage put on the car lol.

Think people may have got confused with ur pics... is the last pic of how it was before you dropped it?

Good job

V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
Yeah the last pic is how it was when i first got it, well id just put my first set of alloys and lexus lights on *ashamed*

V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
mat-nos said:
look luke 16" rvr's 100+ team dynamics i think
#

Erm, yeah? i guess so? lol! they are 16s and they are team dynamics, which model ect i dont know as i got them off ebay for around 120 i think? so may be worth a look?