ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My MK2 1.2 Capsicumm (Very pic heavy)

Jap Box
Coming along nicely now dude. colour coded bumpers makes such a massive difference

Yep, just biding my time at picking up a front bumper now as mines got a chunk out of it, loads of deep scratches and the lower grill slats are cracked off after hitting another car last year. When ive got a new one il be able to start smoothing it and spraying it gradually as I will still be able to use the car with the current bumper on :)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Your crazy! 525 quid to get it through its MOT! lol needs some valver wheels ;) seen a set go for £24 last week. Around wales area too iirc. Save for wheels! it needs some bad.

Jap Box
Your crazy! 525 quid to get it through its MOT! lol needs some valver wheels ;) seen a set go for £24 last week. Around wales area too iirc. Save for wheels! it needs some bad.

Well technically I only paid £100 myself, as I was driving to creamfields and back my mum paid for the brakes to be fixed because she wouldnt let me go in the state that they were in :p not a bad price I paid considering the washer pump was £10, mot was £30 and then £60 on the new sills to be welded on :) just need to pay her the remainder "over time" when she told me it was £425 for the brake work I explained to her that if I knew this beforehand id have stripped the car and bought another for £500 odd, then transfered parts and scrapped the old one, ahh well.

Indeed I do need some valver wheels, after blackpool at the end of the month im saving anyway, but I think most of it will end up going on presents for the girlfriend for christmas or something. If you still have a set knocking about when ive found some money il make sure to get in touch :)

Clio & Mini
Looks a lot better now mate, still a good compound polish would be an idea!!! And no offense but forget the patriotism and get either plain reg plates from Halfords/fancy plates or a front fancy plate and a rear pressed plate to avoid a tatty front stone chipped front plate

Jap Box
Thanks for all the positive comments over the last year or so guys, but sadly the car is going soon :( had enough of forking out more money on the thing now after even more problems started to arise ontop of other problems that have come back once more. Not willing to spend anymore money on the thing now :(

Safe to say im on the lookout for another clio though, still a PH1 too :)

Many parts will be up for sale soon on here as its returning to near enough standard :(

Jap Box
I'll take the dual optics and possibly the flocked dash! :)

Flocked dash may already be sold sorry, and not 100% on the dual optics unless I can get a pair of standard lights on the cheap to replace them with.

Mine's getting to that stage as well mate, everything going wrong!

Ive spent well over a grand on repairs on the car to be honest, just had enough of it now lol

What's next?

Ph1 can only be a 172 surely?

Possibly a 172 will be on the cards, going to wait till May as il be 20 then and will have had my license 2 years, if not then maybe a 1.6 16v as a gap filler till im 21, unless insurance is still high on that in which case il be driving a Suzuki GV 2000 convertible as its on the company car policy :)

Jap Box
Next car might possibly be a 1997 BMW 318i 3 series as insurance is only £700 for the year as opposed to £2000 odd on a clio sport.

Jap Box
Picking up my next car on Friday :) still have the clio at the moment until it shifts on ebay.

BMW 316i SE

$%28KGrHqV,%21lEE8385ivKkBPUQjIZ5MQ%7E%7E60_12.jpg

Got it for a bargain £350 with MOT, Tax, spare front and rear lights and a spare set of alloys :)