ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My MK2 PH1 Clio

Clio MK2 PH 1
DSC000191.jpg

DSC000211.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00394.jpg

I wrote this in the snow on top of it.
icyclio.jpg

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Hmm white wheels, must be able to pull it off, but imo, doubt it.

Try black or anthracite.

BMW M5 & E36
whats anthracite?? I hate black alloys. And I like blue and white.

A dark grey kind of colour, a bit lighter than the ones in my avatar generally.

Don't bother.

I hate the standard lights on the 5 door, the 3 doors are much nicer with the tint of orange.

3 and 5 door headlights are the same, then there are dual-optics as found on the 172 and other 'sport' models. The only front lights to change for IMO.

172 cup
Tis mine and she is standard really, think she looks nicer like this, hoping to get some OZ Super Turismo wheels (White), lower it and tints (maybe) but other than that I think shes gorgeous

000_0007.jpg

sport.jpg

Clio MK2 PH 1
Tis mine and she is standard really, think she looks nicer like this, hoping to get some OZ Super Turismo wheels (White), lower it and tints (maybe) but other than that I think shes gorgeous

000_0007.jpg

sport.jpg

It's Nice. Think ill put my standard rear lights back on. Mine is lowered 40mm on Spax, all 5 tints, 100+ 16spoke alloys, induction kit and full Jap exhaust system.