ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mk3 after a clean

Clio mk3
Gave the clio a well deserved clean today,car was filthy! Photos are not the best(I'm crap at taking them) and using a iPhone 5s that doesn't help. Still needs to be lowered more!

qeduna4a.jpg

5ujyraga.jpg

uja8y5uj.jpg

eryqeqe2.jpg

8ata2yjy.jpg

8ate4eby.jpg

gatyqasy.jpg

pu5ahyte.jpg

vasypyre.jpg

Clio mk3
Fair enough still looks good, the stock arch gap is horrible :dead: You think I could get 45mm springs and still use the stock shocks?

Yea man it's suggested that you should change shocks if you go more than 45mm! I still have standard shocks and all is well haha!

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Use Flickr for god sake man ;) Haha, looking good mate :)

Mine seriously needs a clean but I expect it will rain again soon so I don't know if I can be bothered lol

Clio mk3
Use Flickr for god sake man ;) Haha, looking good mate :)

Mine seriously needs a clean but I expect it will rain again soon so I don't know if I can be bothered lol

I cou don't handle it anymore it was filthy inside and out haha! It's starting to rain a little now so no doubt it will be dirty again:(