ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mk3 euro project

RenaultSport 172.
safe as a wafer...

Looks like we had a good spot at trax for the stand raymond :)

wish i coulda come :(

A Euro'd one...
safe as a wafer...

Looks like we had a good spot at trax for the stand raymond :)

wish i coulda come :(

Hows it going dude, we had a good turn out. Are you coming to vw players at the weekend?

Not too bad now... semi approve! lol need to take better shots of it tho!
If your offereing to take some pics for me i wont object ;)
thanks a lot mate, i'll check your site out

welcome any time...

cheers dude

RenaultSport 172.
Hows it going dude, we had a good turn out. Are you coming to vw players at the weekend?

im good mate, are you?
ah awesome, shame i couldnt be there but i had to work!

nah, wish i could come mate, but i cant afford the fuel to get up there and the likes :(...dont fancy showing my standard looops either :(
that the one we got invited too at streetlife,...?

Turbos.
The trax pics are good... the stance is spot on.

People moan on here about people not liking modified Clios but the fact of the matter is this is extremely modified but - crucially - well done, so gets my respect big time!

A Euro'd one...
The trax pics are good... the stance is spot on.

People moan on here about people not liking modified Clios but the fact of the matter is this is extremely modified but - crucially - well done, so gets my respect big time!

cheers buddy much appreciated, i modify my car to please myself and to be unique but it is a bonus when somebody complements it. My late nights at the garage seem worth while ;)

A Euro'd one...
A few pics from yesterday after VW players show
SDC11807.jpg

SDC11805.jpg

SDC11811.jpg

SDC11804.jpg

SDC11803.jpg

SDC11797.jpg

A Euro'd one...
looks ace.
is that a standard 197 bumper.?
how did you remove the plate recess and what about the where the grill is cut out around it.?

jase...
www.clio197.net

Its a standard bumper which has had the fogs and number plate recess flushed by the method of plastic welding. The grill cut out is not visible due to the way the recess was smoothed.

A Euro'd one...
man, your body shop is good.!
would love to see the car in the flesh.

whats the splitter off.?

jase...
www.clio197.net

Cheers dude, the splitter is from a megan

Where you get the i love speed bumps sticker ?? ive been looking for them for ages !!
Where you get the i love speed bumps sticker ?? ive been looking for them for ages !!

I found some site randomly on the net

GOOGLE > VW STICKERS > FIRST LINK ;) i have some on mine

thats the best way

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
the wheels are shockingly bad imo even ronal turbo's would be nicer!!... rest of the car is very very nice indeed!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I can't help think that the rear would look a lot better with the badge removed, and a smaller (perhaps Jap?) number plate recess.

Loving the car though mate. Good work.

A Euro'd one...
I can't help think that the rear would look a lot better with the badge removed, and a smaller (perhaps Jap?) number plate recess.

Loving the car though mate. Good work.

The number plate was brought for a reason ;) and the badge hmm, just give it a few weeks :)

I saw your car at trax, i'm not a fan of the wheels either, they look like they belong on an old ford granada or something, sorry man.

A Euro'd one...
I am planning to change the wheels but its not due to them not being "euro" as they are rare as rocking horse sh*t. I will be changing them due to the arch gap on 16s

MODDED 172
Love the car mate ever thought about getting a smaller front number plate and making a little recess under the front diamond at sitting it in there flush with the rest of the bumper,not seen this been done on any other car but looks like you got the skills, i know you dont want it on at all but i reckon it would look better that just lying on the dash.

p.s hows it coming on now?

A Euro'd one...
Love the car mate ever thought about getting a smaller front number plate and making a little recess under the front diamond at sitting it in there flush with the rest of the bumper,not seen this been done on any other car but looks like you got the skills, i know you dont want it on at all but i reckon it would look better that just lying on the dash.

p.s hows it coming on now?

I've got a few plans for the car at the moment so i will be busy for a while, but thanks for your suggestion anyway mate much appreciated.

Car is looking really cool still dude :) Although that left / passenger side rear tyre looks rather worse for wear heh!

Dan
lol, well camber shims killed my tyres in a couple of months. I will be losing the camber when i put my new wheels on :D