ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mk3 euro project

LY R26
what time did you guys go round london? me and a few mates are think of doin it soon to see the xmas lights n sights etc at night but dont wanna be stuck in traffic lol

A Euro'd one...
what time did you guys go round london? me and a few mates are think of doin it soon to see the xmas lights n sights etc at night but dont wanna be stuck in traffic lol

We started making are way to london around 9.30 so we got there by 10.30, which seemed like a good time.

W

Willy

looks superb. not a fan of the wheels but cant fault the rest of the car. look forward to seeing more of it

N/A Currently
really, really nice dude!

I think its screaming out for 197 top grilles though!

I'd also consider spraying both front and rear renault diamonds gloss black to break the colour up a tad, just a thought :D Top marks!

More poke than viagr
good job mate, looks excellent.
First euro mk3 clio i have seen, wanting to do my mk2 euro but havn't the money :dapprove:

A Euro'd one...
looks superb. not a fan of the wheels but cant fault the rest of the car. look forward to seeing more of it
Cheers mate, these wheels will be on for winter then who knows
Mk3 is alot nicer imo. Suits that look better than the mk2 imo.
I built both cars with my blood and sweat, i feel both cars pull of the look. With his car i have mixed it up and step'd out of the box. If i painted it brown and changed the front bumper to a normal 172 with a flushed recess you would prob love it. As i said before just wanted to do someting dif from the norm.
were the pics from Rotherhithe Tunnel??? looks nice..
It was on the A13 on the way to central london
really, really nice dude!

I think its screaming out for 197 top grilles though!

I'd also consider spraying both front and rear renault diamonds gloss black to break the colour up a tad, just a thought :D Top marks!
197 grills will be purchased shortly unless you want to give me a christmas pres lol. I think a black badge would be out of place but thats just my opinion.
good job mate, looks excellent.
First euro mk3 clio i have seen, wanting to do my mk2 euro but havn't the money :dapprove:
Cheers dude. Just save up slowly, nice set of wheels and a dirty slam should be one of the first things on your list.

A Euro'd one...
I haven't posted in a while so i thought i would do a little update, I have recently flushed the tailgate.

IMGP1424.jpg

IMGP1423.jpg

IMGP1422.jpg

Clio Sport 182
Ahh this is at EU mania a ace last wekend isnt it?

Looking good my friend, I did have a perv when i was there :p

I was in my mates blue A3.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I like the car...Although the wheels let it down!

Yours is leagues nicer than your mates/Brother?

A Euro'd one...
I like the car...Although the wheels let it down!

Yours is leagues nicer than your mates/Brother?

I know you have something against my bros car which i built, and i know you think clio's cant be "euro" everyone has their own opinions but it gets boring when someone keeps repeating themselves. If you dont like what i build dont bother opening any threads made by me.