ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mk3 euro project

A Euro'd one...
looks great.. btw. i swear u walked past me at FCS.. lol
cos i thought ive seen this person somewhere, but i couldnt picture where
oh and slighty off topic, but i was parked next to a blue bmw x5 the other day on the a406 going towards brent x... and it had jagsbodyshop or summit on it... it had some private plate on it... looks and sounded sick... is that the place where ur car is getting done...

yeh we did the x5 around 6months ago D11PTE number plate.

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Lovely but......

I just can't get my head round "German" wheels on a French car. :(
Say what you like, the only cars Euro wheels work on is VW's.

Tidy project though, nice one! Nice to see people looking after a pet project well :)

A Euro'd one...
Lovely but......

I just can't get my head round "German" wheels on a French car. :(
Say what you like, the only cars Euro wheels work on is VW's.

Tidy project though, nice one! Nice to see people looking after a pet project well :)

Where did german wheels come from?

A Euro'd one...
I dont understand why people think only vws work as euro? opel (vauxhall) are just as big in germany. In my opinion any car can work if not better as it is more original

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
looks well sweet

coming on a treat

not 100% on wheels think they could be better but hell of a nice bodywork job

love front bumper

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Storm Rider I know where German wheels came from. I dont think you get my post. I'm merely saying I associate those kinds of styles with German cars only - VW's.

It's just my own opinion that I think deep dish wheels go with VW's like Hugh Heffner and a Playboy Bunny.

It's your car, you're very proud of it and rightfully so. As I said, tidy project :)

A Euro'd one...
Storm Rider I know where German wheels came from. I dont think you get my post. I'm merely saying I associate those kinds of styles with German cars only - VW's.

It's just my own opinion that I think deep dish wheels go with VW's like Hugh Heffner and a Playboy Bunny.

It's your car, you're very proud of it and rightfully so. As I said, tidy project :)

Wide wheels originate from racing cars, the vw scene nicked it from them

A Euro'd one...
everyone is welcome to their opinion, i have built my car to my own taste and its a bonus when people complement the car because it makes the late nights at the garage feel worth while

A Euro'd one...
Changed a lot since i met you at the london TA meet a while back, was in black clio. Looking nice fella.

You at T16?

Hi mate, hows it going? i might pop down to T16 but i have a show at notingham on sunday so i dont know if i want to be driving both days.

Changed a lot since i met you at the london TA meet a while back, was in black clio. Looking nice fella.

You at T16?

Hi mate, hows it going? i might pop down to T16 but i have a show at notingham on sunday so i dont know if i want to be driving both days.

Yeah doing good, and you?

If you want there is a bunch of us convoying from south mimms, early tho lol. Would be worth coming down tbh.

There's a convoy thread up in meets if your interested fella

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
just got my smoothed side badges back from middo and i'm thinking of buying some 20mm spacers for the rear to get a staggered look

Turbos.
Fcuking hell, looks amazing. This is the best modified Clio on CS imo. Get some nicer shots done without the tacky sticker and front plate in the windscreen ;)

A Euro'd one...
Fcuking hell, looks amazing. This is the best modified Clio on CS imo. Get some nicer shots done without the tacky sticker and front plate in the windscreen ;)

Cheers mate, a lot of time and effort has gone into it i am nowhere near finished, some of the mods will only be noticed when you look at a standard clio. The so called "tacky" sticker is just representing the garage i work for, i am looking to get the design of the sticker changed. I would prefer to run without stickers but sometimes they need to be done to represent/thank people who have helped

looks great.. btw. i swear u walked past me at FCS.. lol
cos i thought ive seen this person somewhere, but i couldnt picture where
oh and slighty off topic, but i was parked next to a blue bmw x5 the other day on the a406 going towards brent x... and it had jagsbodyshop or summit on it... it had some private plate on it... looks and sounded sick... is that the place where ur car is getting done...

yeh we did the x5 around 6months ago D11PTE number plate.

yea thats the one;)

A Euro'd one...
Just a quick pic i took today of my car from below, not the best of pics but thought i would post
SDC11415.jpg

A Euro'd one...
I didnt actually realise how low the car was, i kept looking at arch gap and was planning to go lower until i looked below, i am looking to go slightly lower at the rear

A Euro'd one...
Immense, except splitter
lol, unfortunately my orignal splitter fell off the night before on the motorway, so i had to make do with joining 3 different splitter together! i'm quite chuffed with the results, seen as no one noticed it at the show! ;)

raymond tht clearance is crazy as f*ck hahah

how u gonna get round the arch issue then if its annoying ye, bigger wheels?